Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Announces 596 Posts, Apply Now
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022 – Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway (RRC CR) has released the RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022 – Stenographer, Clerk, Goods Guard, Accounts Assistant Posts Notification. Notification is out for filling 596 Vacancies for General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE).
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 28/10/2022 to 28/11/2022. The candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions before applying online for the posts.
- Notification No.: GDCE 01/2022 dated 21/10/2022
- Notification released: 21st October 2022`
- Online application starts: 28th October 2022 (11:00 hrs)
- Last Date of application: 28th November 2022 (18:00 hrs)
- No. of Posts: 596
Name of Posts
- Stenographer: 08
- Sr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk: 154
- Goods Guard: 46
- Station Master : 75
- Jr Accounts Assistant: 150
- Jr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk: 126
- Accounts Clerk: 37
- Stenographer – The candidate should be 12th class passed and have a shorthand speed of 80 wpm for a duration of 10 minutes with a transcription time of 50 minutes.
- Sr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk – Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Goods Guard – Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Station Master – Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Jr Accounts Assistant – Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Jr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk – 12th class passed with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Accounts Clerk – 12th class passed with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
- The upper age limit will be 42 years for UR candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 years for SC/ST candidates. The age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2023.
- The recruitment process shall comprise of a Computer Based Test (CBT) OR written examination followed by aptitude/Speed/Skill test (wherever applicable), Document Verification and Medical Examination.
- Interested Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com from 17-01-2022 to16-02-2022.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website of the RRC/CR’s website www.rrccr.com
- Click on the “GDCE ONLINE/ E-Application” Link.
- Click on the “New Registration”
- Fill up the basic details i.e Name, Community, DOB, Employee ID, Mobile No., Email ID
- After registration fill up the Personal details. Click , “Save & continue”.
- Fill up the Employment details. Click, “Save & continue”.
- Fill up the Educational Qualification details. Click , “Save & continue”.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click, :Save & continue”
- Fill up the preference for different categories. “Click, Save & continue”.
- Click “Save & Continue” for Preview & submission of application. Once application is submitted, no data can be changed.
- A printout of the application should be taken for future reference
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website