RIICO Recruitment 2021 Notification (out) for 217 Jr Assistant, JE, Steno, JLO and Other Posts, Apply now
RIICO Recruitment 2021 – Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation Limited (RIICO) is hiring Deputy Manager (Industrial Development/Technical), Programmer, Assistant Site Engineer (Civil), Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-II, Junior Legal Officer, Junior Engineer (Power), Assistant Programmer, Stenographer, Draughtsman-cum-Tracer (Civil) and Jr Assistant.
Read further for more details RIICO Recruitment 2021 dates, eligibility criteria, salary, application and selection process.
- Deputy Manager (ID / Tech) – 08
- Programmer – 02
- Assistant Site Engineer (Civil) – 49
- Assistant Accounts Officer Grade- II – 23
- Junior Legal Officer – 16
- Junior Engineer (Power) – 03
- Assistant Programmer – 02
- Stenographer – 19
- Draughtsman -cum- Tracer (Civil) – 15
- Junior Assistant – 80
- Total – 217
RIICO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Applications: 17th October 2021
- Last Date for Applications: 13th November 2021
- Deputy Manager (ID/Tech.): Degree in Engg. With MBA
- Programmer: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc / MCA / M.Tech
- Assistant Site Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engg. With 60% Marks
- Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-II: B.Com (60%Marks) with Certificate RSCIT /NIELIT/COPA
- Junior Legal Officer: Law Graduate OR LLM (55% Marks)
- Junior Engineer (Power): Degree In Electrical Engg. (60 % Marks)
- Assistant Programmer: Diploma / Degree in Computer
- Stenographer: 12th pass with Certificate RSCIT /NIELIT/COPA
- Draughtsman-cum-Tracer (Civil): Diploma in Architecture with AUTOCAD.
- Junior Assistant: 12th pass with Certificate RSCIT /NIELIT/COPA
- Age limit of an applicant must be between minimum 18 years of age and maximum 40 years of age
RIICO Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Candidates who want to apply for the job should submit their application on or before 13th November 2021. Candidates can visit the official website to apply online https://riico.onlinerecruit.in/
Steps to Apply
- Step 1: Visit official Website
- Step 2: Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate can apply for RIICO Recruitment 2021
- Step 3: Fill the application form : Start your application process for RIICO Recruitment 2021 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Step 4: Upload the required documents and pay fees.
- Step 5: Submit application and take a printout for future reference.
For Posts: Serial No: 01-08
- UR /BC – Rs 1000/-
- BC / MBC / EWS – Rs 750/-
- SC / ST / PwD – Rs 500/-
For Posts: Serial No: 09-10
- UR /BC – Rs.700/-
- BC / MBC / EWS – Rs 525/-
- SC / ST / PwD – Rs 350/-
- Every candidate has to go through the selection process and the candidates who will pass the final selection process will be called for document verification and appointed for the post. RIICO Recruitment 2021 has three stages of selection process which are provided in the below points.
- Written Exam (CBT)- Part-I & Part-II
- Skill Test
- Deputy Manager (ID/Tech.) – Rs 39,300
- Programmer – Rs 31,100
- Assistant Site Engineer (Civil) – Rs 26,500
- Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-II – Rs 26,500
- Junior Legal Officer – Rs 26,500
- Junior Engineer (Power) – Rs 26,500
- Assistant Programmer – Rs 23,700
- Stenographer – Rs 23,700
- Draughtsman-cum-Tracer (Civil) – Rs 8,500
- Junior Assistant – Rs 15,100
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website