Resesrve Bank of India Announces Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
RBI SO Recruitment 2022 – Reserve Bank of India has issued the latest Notification for the RBI SO Recruitment 2022 of Specialist Officer Vacancy at 14 Posts in RBI Jobs.
Interested candidates can apply to RBI Recruitment 2022 through the official website RBI Jobs rbi.org.in by 04th February 2022. Other details of the RBI SO Recruitment 2022 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
RBI Recruitment 2022
- RBI Recruitment 2022 has been out in the newspaper for which we are posting the image on this post.
- Candidates can check the RBI Recruitment 2022 Vacancies from the given below.
- Law Officer Grade B – 02
- Manager (Civil) – 06
- Manager (Electrical) – 03
- Library Professional Grade A – 01
- Architect – 01
- Full-Time Curator on Contract – 01
- Total No. of Posts: 14 Vacancies
- RBI Recruitment 2022: 03rd January 2022
- Application Starts: 15th January 2022
- Application Ends: 04th February 2022
- Online Test: 06th March 2022
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in related discipline from recognized University
- Selection process for RBI Specialist Officer Post involves Written Exam. Written exam is scheduled to be conducted on 06.03.2022
- Based on the merit list of marks obtained in written exam candidates will get shortlisted for further selection process
- Selected candidates for the post of RBI Specialist officer will get paid as per Reserve Bank of India norms.
- The application process for RBI SO 2022 will be updated after the release of the RBI Specialist Officer 2022 Notification PDF on 15th January 2022 (as mentioned in the advertisement 1/2021-22).
- Online Application link will be available from 15.01.2022.
- After application link was opened,
- Go to official website of RBI.
- Go to careers page and find job notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website