Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2022, Apply now
RBI Recruitment 2022 – The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 950 Assistant Posts to be recruited for various branches of the bank across India for the year 2022.
Read on for more details on RBI Recruitment 2022 from the page below.
RBI Recruitment 2022 Details
- Organisation: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Name of the Post: Assistants
- Total No. of Vacancy: 950 Posts
- Exam Level: National
RBI Recruitment Dates 2022
- Notification Date: Third week of February 2022
- Online Registration Starting Date: 17th February 2022
- Online Registration Last Date: 08th March 2022
- RBI Assistant Exam Date: 26th and 27th March 2022
- Ahmedabad – 19
- Bengaluru – 21
- Bhopal – 42
- Bhubaneswar – 28
- Chandigarh – 35
- Chennai – 67
- Guwahati – 55
- Hyderabad – 25
- Jaipur – 37
- Jammu – 13
- Kanpur & Lucknow – 63
- Kolkata – 11
- Mumbai – 419
- Nagpur – 13
- New Delhi – 34
- Patna – 24
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi – 20
- Total – 950
RBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC
- A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent exam of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- Candidates applying for the post of Assistant must be between 20-28 years of age
RBI Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Interested and eligible candidates must visit the official website of RBI at rbi.org.in before March 8, 2022. Candidates are advised to keep a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS (Intimation Charges) – Rs.50/-
- OBC/General/EWS Candidates – Rs.450/-
- Payment Mode – Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) may follow the following process to select the candidates
- Online Examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Prelims Exam Pattern
- No. of Questions – 100 in 3 Sections (30 on the English Language, 35 on Maths and 35 on Reasoning Ability)
- Total Marks – 100
- Time – 20 Minutes for each section
Mains Exam Pattern
|Subjects (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
- Note: There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks in both prelims and mains
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website