RWF Recruitment 2021 Notification for 192 Trade Apprentice Posts release, Apply now
RWF Apprentices Recruitment 2021 – Railway Wheel Factory (RWF) has published a recruitment for the post of Trade Apprentice on its website. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for RWF Apprentice Recruitment 2021 on or before 13th September 2021.
A total of 192 vacancies have been announced by Rail Wheel Factory. Candidates can check eligibility criteria, selection process and other details here.
- Fitter – 85
- Machinist – 31
- Machinist (Motor Vehicle) – 08
- Turner – 05
- CNC programming com-Operator (COE Group) – 23
- Electrician – 18
- Electronic Mechanic – 22
- No of Vacancies: 192
RWF Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Last date of application: 13th September 2021
- Probable date of display of list of selected candidates: 45 days from the Closing date of receipt of Application
- Tentative Date of Commencement of Training: 15 days after issue of merit List
Eligibility Criteria for RWF Apprentices Recruitment 2021
- 10th from a recognized Board with 50% Marks and holding National Trade Apprentice Certificate from National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) in the concerned subject.
- Must have completed 15 years of age and not have exceeded 24 years as on September 13, 2021 with relaxation (upper age limit) up to 5 years (SC/ST) and 3 years (OBC) respectively as specified
RWF Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates can send applications along with the documents to the Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer, Personnel Department, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore-560064 on all working days on or before 13th September 2021
- Candidates can open the official website https://rwf.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Candidates must pay a prescribed amount of Rs.100/- as application processing fee. However, SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from paying the processing fee.
- Candidates will be selected for the post of Trade Apprentice on the basis of merit list prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in 10th Standard
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website