Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification released for 445 Stenographer Vacancies
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021 – High Court of Punjab and Haryana has released a notification for Recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade-III in the Subordinate Courts.
A total of 445 vacancies have been announced for Stenographers Posts. Out of 445 vacancies, 162 vacancies are for Haryana and 283 are for Punjab. Read on for more details on Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of online application: 18th August 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 07th September 2021
- Exam Date: November/December 2021
- In the Punjab and Haryana Subordinate Courts, there are a total of 445 posts for Stenographer Grade 3 below.
- Haryana High Court Stenographer – 162 Posts
- Punjab High Court Stenographer – 283 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in the operation of computers. He/she should have passed the matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- 17 to 42 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before September 7, 2021.
- Candidates are strictly directed to check whether their Final Online application Status is Completed or Pending by login on the link i.e. http://www.sssc.gov.in/candidatefinalsubmithr.aspx, after completion of online Registration.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the applicants for appearing in the exam and checking of original testimonials/interaction
- General Male: Rs. 750/-
- General Female: Rs. 375
- SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana: Rs. 200/- for Male, Rs. 100 for Female
- Dependents of Ex-servicemen of the State of Haryana: As per their Original Category
- The candidates will have to qualify for the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription at the speed of 80 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively
- The candidates will also have to qualify for a Computer Proficiency Test
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website