PSPCL Recruitment 2021 Notification Released, Apply online for Clerk, JE and Other Posts
PSPCL Recruitment 2021 – Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd. (PSPCL) has invited applications for 2632 Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Lineman (ALM) & Assistant Sub Station Attendant Posts
Interested candidates can apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 25th July 2021.
PSPCL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application: 11th June 2021
- Last Date of Application and Fee Submission: 25th July 2021
- PSPCL Online Exam Date: To be released
- Clerk – 549
- Revenue Accountant – 18
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 75
- Assistant Lineman – 1700
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant – 290
- Total Posts – 2632
Eligibility Criteria for PSPCL Recruitment 2021
- Clerk – Graduation (in any stream) with a computer knowledge course certificate of 120 Hours duration.
- Junior Engineer or Electrical Post – Diploma/ Btech in electrical/ electrical and electronics/ Computer science/ IT engineering with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Revenue Accountant – B.Com with 60% aggregate marks or a regular degree in M.Com with 50% aggregate marks or CA Inter/ ICWAI Inter.
- Assistant Lineman – 10th passed with NAC in lineman.
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant – ITI in Electrical/ Electrician/ Wireman with minimum 60% marks and 2 years apprenticeship experience in PSEB or full time regular diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & communication/Instrumentation & Process Control with 60% mark
- General: 18 – 37 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 40 Years
- SC/ ST: 18 – 42 Years
PSPCL Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Online Application will be invited on www.pspcl.in
- Candidates can apply by clicking on ‘Online Application/Registration links for the Recruitment of Revenue Accountant (RA) & Clerk (CLK) (Non-technical) and Junior Engineer/Electrical, Assistant Lineman (ALM) and Assistant Sub-Station Attendant (ASSA) – (Technical) against CRA 298/21
- All category except SC & PWD – Rs. 800 + Rs. 140 =Rs. 944 (bank charges if applicable
- SC & PWD – Rs. 500+ Rs. 90 = Rs.590 (bank charges if applicable)
- The selection will be done on the basis of:
- PSPCL Prelims Exam
- PSPCL Mains Exam
- Final Merit List
- Document Verification
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website