Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 4161 Vacancies
Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment – Punjab School Education Department has opened the online application window on the official website on 08th January 2022. A total of 4,161 Master Cadre vacancies and 250 Art & craft Teacher vacancies were notified in the official notification
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 30th January 2022. The candidates can check the important dates, eligibility criteria, age limit, and other details here.
Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment Dates 2022
- Notification Out: 08th January 2022
- Last Date for Apply: 30th January 2022
- Exam Date: Notified Later
- English – 790
- Math – 912
- Science – 859
- Hindi – 240
- Punjabi – 534
- Social Studies – 633
- Music – 25
- Physical Education – 168
- Total – 4161 Posts
Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Master Cadre Posts – Graduation with B.Ed. Candidates can refer to the official notification hyperlink for details. The Educational qualification for Master Cadre Recruitment 2022 is applicable as per official notification.
- Math: Candidate must have Graduation with 45% marks, passed Mathematics as a subject, and B.Ed.
- Science: Candidate must have B.sc in physics, chemistry, and mathematics or equivalent and B.Ed.
- Hindi: Candidates must have Graduation with Hindi as an elective subject and B.Ed.
- Punjabi: Candidate must have Graduation with Punjabi as elective subject and B.Ed.
- Social Science: Candidates must have Graduation with History, Political science, psychology, sociology, public administration, physiology, Environmental Education subject and B.Ed.
- English: Candidate must have Graduation with English as elective subject and B.Ed.
- Music: Graduation in Music and B.Ed.
- Physical Education: Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education or Physical Degree
- 18 to 37 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment Application Process
- Interested applicants can apply online from January 8 to January 30, 2022. After submitting the application online, applicants can print the application for future consultation.
- Candidates should read this recruitment notice before applying online.
- Open Official portal www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
- Here you can find the complete information about the Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022 Application Fee. We encourage candidates to read the rules, methods, and guidelines in the official notice before paying a fee.
- General: Rs. 1000/-
- Reserve Category: Rs. 500/-
- Educational Recruitment Board, Punjab pays Rs. 35400 per month during the startup phase for Punjab Master Cadre.
- The Punjab Master Cadre 2022 selection process is conducted based on government regulations.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website