OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification Out | Apply online for 280 ITI Apprentice Posts
OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling 280 vacancies of ITI Apprentice through direct selection. The online application-cum-registration process towards the same started on 11th February 2021 and will closes on 27th February 2021
Candidates can check more details on OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 from the page below.
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Organization
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
Number of Vacancies
Odisha Govt. Jobs
Total 280 vacancy has been announced by OPTCL
Name of the Trade
No. of Vacancies
OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Notification release date
February 11, 2021
Online application starting date
February 13, 2021
Last date to apply online
February 27, 2021
Declaration of shortlisted candidates for Interview
March 8, 2021
Verification of certificates & Interview of Shortlisted candidates
March 15-17, 2021
Date of Publication of Final List
March 23, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- A certificate in vocational Course in Electrician trade/Electronics Mechanic trade involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education.
- A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned in (a) above.
- As per Sec 3 (a) of the Apprentices Act, 1961 A person shall not be qualified for being engaged as an apprentice to undergo apprenticeship training in any designated trade, unless he is not less than 14 years as of 27.02.2021.
OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates have to register in the online web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) i.e www.apprenticeshipindia.org and get the Registration number.
- They have to update their profile by uploading SSC, D, Qualification, Category, PWD documents and Aadhar Number etc.
- In the same portal they have to apply for apprenticeship opportunities in ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED – ODISHA.
- Procedure for student enrolment and submission of application for ITI candidates may be seen at Annexure-I attached along with this advertisement
- Selected candidates will get Rs. 7000 per month as a stipend from the organization.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the ITI in the order of merit subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
- The final selection list would be prepared according to categories i.e. General/ SEBC/ SC / ST after conducting documents verification by OPTCL.
Minimum Physical Standards
- As prescribed in Clause 4 of the Apprenticeship Rules 1992 (Annexure-1) and amendments thereof any
Duration of Training
- The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for period of 01 (One) year as per clause 6 of Apprentices Act 1961 and clause 7 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website