ONGC Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, Apply online for 2500 Apprentice Posts,
ONGC Recruitment 2023 – The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has started the online registration of candidates for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) in various trade/disciplines. ONGC is India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices for its operational areas at its location across 22 work centres
- Check the sector wise vacancies across the country.
- Northern Sector – 159
- Mumbai Sector – 436
- Western Sector – 732
- Eastern Sector – 593
- Southern Sector – 378
- Central Sector – 202
- Number of Posts – 2500 Vacancies
- Opening of online application portal: 04th September 2023
- Last date for receiving of applications: 30th September 2023
- The applicants should be between 18 to 24 years of age as on September 20, 2023. However, upper age relaxation is available to the candidates of reserved categories.
- The minimum educational qualification for the recruitment is Class 10 qualification. However, for various disciplines, ITI or Graduation degree is also required. Candidates can refer to the detailed notification to find out the necessary educational qualifications required for different trades.
- You can apply online for these posts after following the guidelines given below.
- Step 1: Visit to the official website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co/ https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in or https://nats.education.gov.in/ and apply in accordance with the posts as mentioned in the notification.
- Step 2: This portal will have the diversion link to the Skill India portal of Government of India and therefore, candidates applying for trades to register on that portal, i.e. https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in only.
- Step 3: Candidates have to select the Apprenticeship Opportunities in the top menu.
- Step 4: Then select in search column location as per ONGC work centres and select the respective trade.
- Step 5: This will force you to login the site with the basic details. Follow the steps given by the portal and complete the registration.
- Step 6: Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000 per month
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 8000 per month
- Trade Apprentice: Rs. 7000 per month
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam as stipulated in the advertisement.
- In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website