Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply online for 4070 Nursing Officer Posts
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released the notification and invites online applications for the recruitment of 4070 number of District Cadre posts of Nursing Officers in all 30 Districts establishments and 13 Medical College and Hospitals under Health and Family Welfare Department of Government of Odisha.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022
- Nursing Officer – 4070
- Submission of Online Application: May 14, 2022
- End of Online Application: June 12, 2022
- Candidates should be a Citizen of Indian
- A candidate must be able to speak and write Odia and have
- Passed the Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject ; OR
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in non-language subjects OR
- Passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class – VII or above from a school or educational institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or Central Government.OR
- Passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 38 years as on the date of advertisement.
- The upper age limit is relacabe by 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/ SEBC/ Women Category. the upper age limit is also relexable by 10 years in case of Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.osssc.gov.in
Steps to Apply
- Click on the button Register on the Home Page of the Commission’s website www.osssc.gov.in .
- Those who have registered earlier and got the User ID have to login and re-register for this post by selecting the “Re-registration” option provided under the Applicant Menu. After completing the Registration/registration, they have to login, furnish the details of the required documents, then proceed to fill up and submit an online application.
- Step by Step procedure for registration/re-registration/application can be viewed by clicking on “How do I register/re-register/apply”.
- The Instruction for the same shall also appear on the computer screen by clicking on “Registered User” or New User.
- These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Registration and Online Application Form.
- A provisional single merit list shall be prepared in order of the merit on the basis of sum total of marks secured by the candidates in the written test and the marks awarded for contractual work experience, if any, as per Odisha Group-C and Group-D Posts Rules-2013. District wise provisional select list shall be drawn thereafter for each district category wise as per the vacancies requisitioned. Allotment will be made on the basis of merit and choice preference of district, as exercised by the candidates in the online application.
|Subjects of Written test||No . of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of the Examination|
|Questions and Subjects as per syllabus of GNM/BSc Nursing Course||60||60||2 hours|
|Questions Based on Practical Skills||25||25|
|Arithmetic Higher Secondary||10||10|
|English Higher Secondary||5||5|
The minimum qualifying marks for SC, ST, Pwd, Ex-serviceman and sports person category of candidates shall be 30% and for other candidates it shall be 35%
Place and Date of Written examination:
- The date of examination shall be advertised in the local newspaper and Commission’s website for information of the candidates.
- The candidates are advised to visit the website of the commission at regular intervals and also keep track of different notices to be published by the commission to know about the detailed programme of the examination.
Syllabus for Examination:
Standard syllabus and subject for examination will be as per the Indian Nursing Council Syllabus for Diploma in GNM / B.sc Nursing.