NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Salary
NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 – National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is looking to recruit eligible persons for the post of Executive Trainee. A total of 495 vacancies are available for Finance and Human Resource Fields.
NTPC ET Online application link will be available on 06th Oct 2023. The link will close on 20th October 2023 at careers.ntpc.co.in.
More details regarding NTPC ET Recruitment 2023 such as required qualification, relaxations, selection process and conditions, etc. will be available in the detailed notification.
- Organization Name: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
- Name of the Posts: Engineering Executive Trainees (EET) through GATE
- Job Location: All India
- Posts Wise Vacancy Distribution
- Electrical – 120 Posts
- Mechanical – 200 Posts
- Electronics Instrumentation – 80 Posts
- Civil – 30 Posts
- Mining – 65 Posts
- Total No. Vacancy: 495 Posts
- Application Begin: 06/10/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 20/10/2023
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 20/10/2023
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute/University norms (55% for SC/ST/PWBD candidates). Candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)- 2023
- Candidates from various engineering disciplines can apply for the posts. From the table below students can check the educational qualification required.
- Electrical: Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
- Mechanical: Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engg. /Engineering Production & Industrial Engg. Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
- Electronics: Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics Engineering & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation: Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control
- Civil: Civil / Construction Engineering
- Mining: Mining
- The maximum age limit for candidates applying for Engineering Executive Trainees is 27 years as on last date of application
- However, age relaxation will be provided to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/XSM) candidates as per govt. Norms.
Service Agreement Bond
- The selected candidates who belong to General, EWS and OBC categories will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 5,00,000/- (Rs. 2,50,000/- for candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwWBD categories) to serve the company for at least 3 years after successful completion of one-year training.
- The NTPC 2023 selection will be done in two parts.
- Gate Score Card – 2023
- Document Verification
- The candidates who are applying for the posts for must have appeared in Gate 2023. No written test will be conducted and only Gate scorecard 2023 will be the base for calling the candidates for document verification
- The monthly salary of the selected candidates will be between Rs 40000 and Rs 140000(at a basic pay of Rs 40000) and another benefit like Dearness Allowance, other perquisites and allowance etc, will be given as per company rules from time to time
- Interested and eligible candidates should log on to our website careers.ntpc.co.in or visit careers section at www.ntpc.co.in
- Only online mode of application will be accepted. The online application portal will remain open for the period from 06th October to 20th October 2023
- Any further addendum/corrigendum/update will only be published on our website
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website