Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Apply online
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invited applications for the recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice. A total of 91 vacancies have been announced for Chennai, Tamil Nadu Branch..
Candidates can check vacancy distribution, eligibility criteria, salary, selection process and other details from the page below.
- Carpenter – 02
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 11
- Draughtsman (Civil/ Mechanical) – 05
- Electrician – 14
- Electronics Mechanic – 06
- Fitter – 21
- Instrument Mechanic – 06
- Laboratory Assistant- Chemical Plant – 05
- Machinist – 04
- Mason – 03
- Plumber – 02
- Turner – 05
- Welder – 07
- Total Vacancy: 91 Posts
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment Dates 2022
- Notification Released Date: 02nd February 2022
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 02nd March 2022
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Aspirants who passed in the class 8th/10th/12th along with ITI certificate are eligible to apply for this recruitment. This educational qualification will vary with respect to the post they want to apply for.
- As per the notification, the minimum age limit for this recruitment is 16 years and maximum age limit is 24 years.
- Relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWBD candidates can be given as per the Govt. of India Directives.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment Application Process 2022
- First, the candidate has to register himself at the web portal of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship http://www.apprenticeship.org/ or http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/ have to apply for the respective trade
- The applications will not be accepted, if not applied in the Establishment ID.
- After registration can submit the application form available online at the NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in ITI in all semesters.
- Candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary as Stipend Rs.7,700/- to Rs.8,855/- with respect to the post they will be selected for.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website