NHPC Recruitment Notification 2021, Apply online for 11 Trade Apprentice Posts
NHPC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has released the NHPC Recruitment 2021. Notification is out for 11 vacancies for the candidates who are domiciles of Ladakh. Candidates can check the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection criteria, application process and more from the page below.
- Electrician: 05
- Plumber: 01
- COPA: 03
- Stenographer & Secretariat Assistant: 02
- Total No. of Vacancies: 11 Posts
NHPC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Publish/Starting Date for NHPC application submission: 17th June 2021
- Last Date for NHPC Jobs form Submission: 15th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NHPC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Electrician: 10th pass with ITI (Electrician) course recognized by NCVT / SCVT
- Plumber: 10th pass with ITI (Plumber) course recognized by NCVT / SCVT
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA): 10th pass with ITI (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant) course recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English): 10th pass with ITI (Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)) course recognized by NCVT / SCVT
- Minimum Age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 30 years (+ 05 years for SC/ST and + 03 years for OBC Non-Creamy Layer) as on closing date i.e 15th July 2021
NHPC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Candidate must go through the Terms & conditions as mentioned in the Notification
- All the eligible candidates have to enroll themselves in the Apprenticeship portal at (https://apprenticeshipindia.org) and send the duly filled-in application form along with required documents by Speed post/ Registered post on or before 15th July 2021
- Selection of Apprentices shall be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks secured in ITI. Result awaited candidates need not to apply.
- During the Training period stipend will be paid according to prevailing rules.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website