NHPC Recruitment 2022 for ITI, Diploma and Graduate Apprentice Posts, Apply Now
NHPC Recruitment 2022 – NHPC Limited, a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE), has invited online applications from eligible and interested Indian nationals for filling Sixty (66) ITI, Diploma and Graduate Apprentice Posts in NHPC through NHPC Recruitment 2022 to be posted at NHPC Mandi in Himachal Pradesh, India on a fulltime basis.
For details regarding the application fee for NHPC Apprentice Jobs at NHPC Mandi through NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 refer to the official NHPC Apprentice Notification 2022 given at the end of the write-up.
NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organisation: NHPC Limited
- Post Name: ITI, Diploma and Graduate Apprentice in NHPC
- Job Location: NHPC Mandi in Himachal Pradesh, India
- Fitter – 03
- Electrician – 20
- Surveyor – 04
- Plumber – 03
- Carpenter – 03
- COPA (Computer Operator and Programming Helper) – 20
- Civil – 06
- Electrical – 04
- Finance and Accounting – 01
- Human Resources (HR) – 01
- CSR – 01
Total Vacancies – 66
- Start Date to Submit Application: 06th January 2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 05th February 2022
- Graduate Apprentice: Candidates should have completed Two years full time MBA / Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject from recognized Institute / University.
- ITI Apprentice: Candidates should have Passed ITI in relevant discipline from any recognized Institute / Board of Technical Education.
- Diploma Apprentice: Candidates should have completed Belonging to an institute / university recognized by AICTE / State Board of Technical Education Full time Diploma in relevant Engineering / Technical Education.
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in ITI/ Diploma/ Postgraduate. The shortlisted candidates can be call for interview if required and offered will be sent through portal
- The selection of Apprentices will be subject to detailed provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961
- The candidate must go through the Terms & conditions as mentioned in the Notification.
- Candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for Apprenticeship. ITI Passed candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through this portal. Postgraduate and Diploma Holders should register themselves on https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/login/user_login.action
- Stipend will be as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961. The Apprentices will not be eligible for any other allowances or benefits.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website