NHPC Recruitment 2022 for Apprenticeship Trainee Posts in ITI Trades, Apply Now
NHPC Recruitment 2022 – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has released the NHPC Recruitment 2022 Apprenticeship Trainee Posts in ITI Trades Notification on 12/12/2022
Notification is out for 80 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 12th Dec 2022 on or before 31st December 2022. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the below.
- Name of the Post: Apprenticeship Trainee
- Place: Faridabad
- Online Application starting date 12th December 2022
- Last date enrolling in Apprenticeship portal: 31st December 2022
- Last date for receipt of application along with self-attested copy of relevant documents at NHPC: 10th January 2023
|S. No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|3||Computer Operating & Programming Assistant||30|
|6||Health Sanitary Inspector||2|
- Candidates must have passed 10th and ITI in relevant trades during Passed out ITI during 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022.
- Candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as on the day of application i.e. on 12th December 2022. A relaxation in upper age is admissible as per the Govt. of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
Minimum Physical Standards
- As prescribed in clause 4 of the Apprenticeship Rules 1992 and amendments thereof if any.
Duration of Training
- The duration of the training will be one year and contract would be terminated automatically after completion of the apprenticeship training period
- Shortlisted candidates have to furnish undertaking that after completion of training they cannot demand employment.
- Candidate must go through the Terms & conditions as mentioned in this Notification.
- Candidates should ensure availability of self-mobile number and Email-ID before applying in the Govt. designated website www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- Interested candidates should first REGISTER in the apprentice website and then apply against the relevant vacancies created by this office (Establishment ID: E11220600084)
- Candidates may refer the Help Manual available in the Website
- Selection of Apprentice Trainees shall be on the basis of Marks secured in ITI
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered
- List of selected trainees shall be published in career section of nhpcindia.com website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website