National Board of Education Recruitment 2021 for 42 Jr Assistant, Sr Assistant and Jr Accountant Posts
NBE Recruitment 2021 – National Board of Education of Medical Sciences has released a Notification announcing 42 vacancies for the Recruitment of Junior & Senior Assistant, Junior Accountant Posts on its official website on 01st June 2021
The online registration process will begin on 15th July 2021 and will be active till 14th August 2021. Candidates interested in the vacancies must go through the article to know about eligibility, selection process, vacancies, and other details.
NBE Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organization Name: National Board of Education
- Post Name: Junior Assistant/Senior Assistant/Junior Accountant
- Job Location: Delhi
Details of NBE Vacancy
- Junior Assistant: 30
- Senior Assistant: 18
- Junior Accountant: 04
- Total Posts – 42 Vacancies
- Notification Release Date: 01st June 2021
- Starting date to apply online: 15th July 2021 (09 AM)
- Last Date to apply online: 14th August 2021
- Computer Based Test Date: 20th September 2021
- Junior Assistant: 12th Pass from a recognised Board/University recognised by Central/State Govt./ UT Administration/Education Authority. Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/ Network Operating System/ LAN Architecture. To qualify Exam as may be prescribed by NBE.
- Senior Assistant: Degree from a recognised University/ Board. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE.
- Junior Accountant: Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statistics or a Degree in Commerce. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE
- Candidates should be of age group 18 to 27 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates as govt. norms)
Upper Age Relaxation
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PwD (UR) – 10 Years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 Years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
- A candidate will have to apply online only through the link available on the website www.natboard.edu.in on 15th July 2021
- Candidates must go through the instructions mentioned below before filling up the on-line application form and also the General Instructions uploaded along with advertisement.
- To avoid any kind of inconvenience or last-minute rush or unforeseen difficulties, candidates are advised to submit on-line application without waiting for the last date.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1500 + 18% GST
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women: No Fee
- Fee Payment: Fee is to be paid only through Online Mode at the time of registration
- Senior Assistant – Level 7
- Junior Assistant – Level 2
- Junior Accountant – Level 4
- The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Stage-I – Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising 200 Questions with maximum marks of 200. The duration of the objective type test shall be of 180 Minutes. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in CBT. The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for SC/ST and 50% for others.
- Stage-II – Computer Knowledge/Skill Test shall be of 100 marks and the time duration shall be 75 minutes. Candidates shall be provided with a text in English of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging the performance of the candidate on the computer.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website