NBCC Recruitment 2021 Notification | Apply Online MT 35 Posts through GATE 2020
NBCC MT Recruitment 2021 – National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC) has released the notification for the recruitment of 35 Management Trainees on the basis of GATE 2020 Examination.
Candidates can apply through online mode till 21st April 2021. Read on for more details on NBCC MT Recruitment 2021.
NBCC Recruitment 2021
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited
Management Trainee (MT)
Central Govt. Jobs
NBCC MT Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
The Starting Date for Submission of the Application is
22nd March 2021
The Last Date for Submission of the Application is
21st April 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC MT Recruitment 2021
MT (Civil) (E-1)
Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks
MT (Electrical) (E-1)
Full Time Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Candidate’s age must be maximum 29 years as on 21-04-2021.
- Go to the official notification for age-limitation & relaxation details
NBCC MT Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Candidates are required to read the instructions mentioned in GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY document available on the online portal before filling up the online application form.
- The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for online application will be made available from 10:00 hrs on 22.03.2021 under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.com
- Final Online submission of application will be open till 17:00 hrs on 21.04.2021 No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- Before filling application online, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of
- Passport size Photograph (Size 40 KB to 100 KB) & Signature in jpg/jpeg format (Size 20 KB to 50 KB)
SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD certificate, if applicable (Size 100 KB to 300 KB)
Valid GATE-2020 Score Card. (Size 100 KB to 300 KB)
Payment of Application Fee
- Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 500/- (Candidates will be levied tax/charge/transaction fee from their transaction bank, as applicable). SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates are required to make application fee payment through debit card/credit card/net-banking
- The candidates will be automatically redirected to make online payment (wherever fee is applicable), once the form is successfully completed.
- Candidates who have appeared for GATE-2020 Exam are only eligible to apply for the said post.
- Candidates are required to furnish valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) of the respective discipline i.e. Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- On the basis of valid GATE-2020 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in order of category wise merit list.
- During the training / probation period, Management Trainees will be eligible for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA and Perks & Allowances under cafeteria approach.
- Upon confirmation, besides Basic Pay, DA, HRA and Perks & Allowances, the employees will also be entitled for Performance Related Pay (PRP).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website