Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022 Notification released for 275 Apprentice Posts, Apply now!
Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment – Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam has given a notification for the recruitment of 275 Apprentice vacancies for one year training (2022-23 Batch). Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 14th December 2021
Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment Dates 2022
- Last Date for Online Registration: 05th December 2021
- Last Date Receipt of Applications (Offline): 14th December 2021
- Date for Written Examination for all Trades at DAS (Vzg): 27th January 2022
- Declaration of Written Exam Results at DAS (Vzg): 29th January 2022
- Date for Interview: 31st January to 03rd February 2022
- Date of Medical Exam: 07th to 15th February 2022
- Commencement of Training: 01st April 2022
- Electrician – 22 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic c & Mechanic (Radio & T.V.) – 36 Posts
- Fitter- 35 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic-15 Posts
- Machinist – 12 Posts
- Painter (General) – 10 Posts
- R & A/C Mechanic – 19 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 16 Posts
- Carpenter – 27 Posts
- Foundryman – 07 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 20 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 34 Posts
- Pipe Fitter – 22 Posts
Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Nationality: Indian
- SSC / Matric / Std X (50%) (Aggregate), ITI (NCVT/SCVT) 65% (aggregate)
- Note: A minimum pass percentage criterion is not applicable for the candidates relived during covid-19 pandemic (i.e. the candidates who are not having percentage in their certificate).
- The age criterions for various categories as on 01st Apr 2022 are as follows:
- General / OBC: 01st Apr 2001 to 01st Apr 2008
- SC / ST: 01st Apr 1996 to 01st Apr 2008
- Son/Daughter of Naval Civilian /Defence Employee: * Additional age relaxation of two years subjected to approval of IHQ / MoD (Navy)
Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply by following process
- Log on to www.apprenticeshipindia.org. Web Portal. Then the Home page of the web site would open. Click on Register module in the home page
- A page titled Candidate Registration would open. The candidate is required to fill-up his personal details, contact details, in the form and then submit the application by clicking the submit option.
- Post submission of application a system generated auto mail would be sent to the e-mail ID for profile activation. Candidates have to activate their profile.
- Go back to the Homepage of www.apprenticeshipindia.org. Click on login in the home page. To open a profile, candidates have to enter their registered g-mail ID and password.
- Post login candidates have to enter or edit their personal details, enter educational details, trade preference and validate Aadhar number.
- Post completion of registration Process, open candidate profile, Download and take a print out from the web portal for forwarding the same to DAS (Vzg)
- Take the printout of Hall ticket format placed at part – II
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination & interview
- Admissibility of stipend is based on the GoI Gazette Notification No. 561 dated 25 Sep 2019
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website