Madhya Pradesh Government, School Education Department notifies High School Teacher Recruitment 2023, Apply for 8720 Posts
MP High School Teacher Recruitment 2023 – Madhya Pradesh Government, School Education Department, and Tribal Affairs Department. Madhya Pradesh Government has released the notification for MP High School Teacher Recruitment 2023 for 8720 vacancies in various subjects.
MP High School Teacher Recruitment 2023
MPST Recruitment Overview
- Organised by : Madhya Pradesh Government, School Education Department, and Tribal Affairs Department
- Exam Name: Higher Secondary Teacher Selection Test 2023
- Department: MP Employee Selection Board
- Post Name: High School Teacher
- Online Application Start: 18 May 2023
- Online Application Close: 1 June 2023
- Correction Window Closes: 6 June 2023
- MP High School Teacher Exam date: Starts from 2 August 2023
- Answer Key: To be notified soon
- Result of MP High School Teacher 2023: To be notified soon
- School Education Department – 7591
- Tribal Affair Department – 1129
- Grand Total – 8720
- The eligibility criteria for Mp High School teacher Bharti has been mentioned Below.
- Post-Graduate Degree in the concerned subject with second division from a recognized university
- B.Ed. from a recognized university
- HSTET Qualified
- Male – 40
- Female – 45
- MP Government Employee – 45
- SC/ST/OBC – 45
- Pwd – 45
- MP High School Teacher Application form will be active on 18 May 2023 on the official website https://esb.mp.gov.in/. Candidate will be able to dill the MP High School Teacher application form till 1 June 2023
- All candidates who want to join as High School teacher in MP Government School, they have to qualify MP High School Teacher Recruitment Examination.
- Click on the link for the MP High School Teacher online application, mentioned below. Then, you will land on the official website.
- Mark the declaration box under the ‘Declaration of candidate’ section and click on ‘Continue’.
- Click on ‘Profile Registration’. Now, click on ‘Yes’ if you have a pre-registered profile ID else click on ‘No’.
- After successful registration, you can log in using the Profile ID and password.
- Fill out All the required information asked in the MP High School Teacher Application form
- After the successful submission of the online application form, make the payment to complete the Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher application process.
- Save the PDF of the Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher Recruitment Application form for future reference.
- Unreserved Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ Pwd – Rs. 250/-
- Apply through MP Online portal Rs.60/-
- Apply through registered Citizen user Rs. 20/-
- Pay the Exam Fee: Through Cash at KIOSK Or Pay Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
- Selection will be based on Higher Secondary Teacher Selection Test 2023
- Balaghat, Betul, Bhopal, Chindwara, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Katni, Khandwa, Mandsaur, Neemach, Ratlam, Rewa, Sagar, Satna, Sidhi and Ujjain
- Rs. 36200/- per month is the pay scale
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website