Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 for 86 Graduate and Diploma Apprentice Posts, Apply Now
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 – The Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDSL), a Govt. of India undertaking, has released MDSL Apprentice Notification 2022 invited online applications from eligible Graduate and Diploma holders for filling Eighty-Six (86) vacancies to the post of Graduate and Diploma Apprentice at MDSL through direct recruitment to be posted at Mumbai in Maharashtra, India on a fulltime basis
The online registration-cum-application process for MSDL Graduation and Diploma Apprentice Jobs starts on January 5, 2022 and ends on January 25, 2022
- Name of the Posts: Graduate and Diploma Apprentice posts at MDSL
- Organisation: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDSL)
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Industry: Govt. of India undertaking
- Chemical Engineering – 01
- Computer Engineering – 02
- Civil Engineering – 03
- Electrical Engineering – 15
- Electronics & Telecomm. Engineering – 05
- Mechanical Engineering – 43
- Production Engineering – 05
- Shipbuilding Technology – 05
- Total – 79
- Electrical Engineering – 02
- Mechanical Engineering – 05
- Total – 07
- Commencement of Online Application through NATS Portal: 05th January 2022
- Last Date of Online Application through NATS Portal: 25th January 2022
- Tentative Date of declaration of List of Valid Application received through NATS Portal : 28th January 2022
- Last date for representation regarding eligibility / ineligibility: 03rd February 2022
- Tentative Date of declaration of List of Eligible Applicants for Interview with schedule: 04th February 2022
Mazagon Dock Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- A Degree in Engg./Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Prof. bodies recognized by the State Government/Central Government as equivalent to above.
Diploma Apprentices (DA)
- A Diploma in Engg./technology granted by a State Council/Board of Technical Education established by a State Govt. in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engg./Technology granted by an Uni. in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engg./Technology granted by an inst. recognized by the State Government/Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India Rules
Minimum Physical Standards
- As prescribed in Clause 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992 and amendments thereof if any.
- Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS using the link given below for enrollment / registration as apprentices https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/ Procedure for student enrollment as Apprentice in NATS Portal may be seen at Annexure-I given along with this advertisement
- After completing enrollment / registration as Apprentice, the candidates have to apply to the respective discipline through the NATS portal against seats notified by MDL (ID No. / Registration Number of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited in NATS Portal is WMHMCS000044)
- Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship training in MDL may be seen at Annexure-II given along with this advertisement.
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs.8000/-
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
- Shortlisting of candidates for Interview and Document verification will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Eligible candidates will be called for interview in the merit order of percentage of marks / grades obtained in Graduation & Diploma of the respective discipline only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website