Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification for 257 Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman and Multi Tasking Staff Posts
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment – Maharashtra Post Office has released the notification and invites online applications from from meritorious sportspersons from open market under SPORTS QUOTA for filling the vacancy of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman and Multi Tasking Staff in Maharashtra Postal Circle.
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment Dates 2021
- Advertisement Release Date: 25th October 2021
- Starting Date of Online Application: 28th October 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 27th November 2021 [06:00 PM]
- Postal Assistant – 93
- Sorting Assistant – 09
- Postman – 113
- Mail Guard – NIL
- MTS – 42
- Total – 257
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 12th class passed. The candidate will be required to furnish a certificate of Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer Training Institute before issuance of an appointment letter.
- Postman: 12th passed. Knowledge of the local language. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Standard. The candidate will be required to furnish a certificate of Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer Training Institute before issuance of an appointment letter.
- MTS: 10th class passed and Knowledge of local language
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant/Postman/PA (CO/RO/SBCO) – 18 to 27 years
- MTS – 18 to 25 years
AP/MH Postal Circle Sports Qualification
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in Sports/ games
- Sportsmen who have represented their university in the Inter University Tournaments conducted by the Inter University Sports Board in the sports / Games
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School teams in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in the Sports / Games.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment Application Process 2021
- Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 27 November 2021 at the registration portal i.e. https://dopsportsrecruitment.in in three steps:
- Registration: Candidates need to register themselves in online before proceeding to fill the application
- Online Application Submission: They will be required to submit their sports details, educational and other documents and select the circle.
- Candidates will be required to apply separately for each postal circle against notification issued for Sports Quota Recruitment based on their eligibility conditions
Payment of Fee
- Candidate has to credit Rs.200/- through online payment in the website under Fee payment option or in any of the Head Post Offices in India for crediting through GDS fee portal specifying “Direct Recruitment of sports quota for Maharashtra Circle by producing Registration Number.
- AP/MH Postal Circle Application Fee: Women, Transgender Woman Candidate, SC/ST – No Fee
- Other – Rs. 200/-
- Selection will be done on the basis of performance of candidates in:
- Educational Qualification
- Sports Qualification
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant/PA (CO/RO/SBCO) – Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100
- Postman – Rs. 21700 to Rs. 69100
- MTS – Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website