Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification released for 37 Law Clerk Posts
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – High Court of Madras has invited applications for the recruitment to the post of law clerk at Madras and Madurai Bench on adhoc basis for a period of one year.
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 10th September 2021.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Notification Released Date: 05th August 2021
- Last Date to Submit the Application through Email: 10th September 2021
- Last Date to Submit the Application through Post: 13th September 2021
- Law Clerk – 37 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from a recognized University in the Indian Union and recognized by the BCI for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court
- Candidates who have passed all his/her exams, while studying law, within the duration of their course are alone eligible to apply.
- Should not have attained the age of 30 years as on July 1st, 2021
- Consolidated amount of Rs. 30,000 per month
- Law Clerks shall not be entitled to any other allowances or perks.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
- Applicants can apply in prescribed application format as mentioned in Madras High Court Official Website i.e https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/ on or before 10th September 2021
- Fill the application form after taking a printout of the same. No other application form shall be accepted other than the one hosted on the official website of Madras High Court.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of viva-voce at Chennai. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the viva-voce
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website