KSEB Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Apply now
KSEB Recruitment 2022 – Kerala State Electricity Board Limited (KSEB) has released the notification for the recruitment of 284 Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online till February 14, 2022.
KSEB Recruitment Dates 2022
- Online Application starting date 27th January 2022
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply 07th February 2022
- Last date for applying KSEBL Pattom: 14th February 2022
- Declaration of Shortlisted list: 21st February 2022
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 24th February 2022
- Graduate Apprentice – 142
- Technician Apprentice – 142
- Total – 284 Vacancies
KSEB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- To apply for KSEB Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limit
- Graduate Apprentice: First Class Engineering Degree [Four/three year duration (for lateral entry)] awarded by an Indian University
- Technician Apprentice: First Class Diploma (3 year duration) awarded by State Technical Board/University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks
- Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules
Duration of Training
- The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973.
KSEB Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the KSEB Recruitment 2022 notification from 27th January 2022. The last date to apply Online for KSEB Recruitment 2022 until 14th February 2022
- The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the KSEB Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://kseb.in/.
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/- Per Month
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.8000/- Per Month
- The final rank list would be prepared according to categories General / SC /ST / OBC on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website