KRCL Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification released for 139 Trainee Apprentices Posts
KRCL Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Konkan Railway Corporation Limited online applications are invited from the candidates who have passed out during 2019, 2020 & 2021 for enrollment as Graduate Apprentices or Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Posts to be posted at Mumbai, South Goa, Bagalkot, Uttara Kannada.
Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online on or before 22/11/2021. Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021 eligibility details are given below in our blog.
- Graduate/ Technician Apprentice – 139
- Maharashtra – 83
- Madgaon – 18
- Karwar – 38
KRCL Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date: 25th October 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application is on 22nd November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for KRCL Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Candidates belonging to the districts of KRCL jurisdiction i.e. Raigad, Ratnagiri and Sindhdurg from State of Maharashtra, North Goa and South Goa from the State of Goa and Uttara Kannada, Udupi and Dakshina Kannada from the State of Karnataka will be given preference for enrollment for training
- Candidates should have the Educational qualifications indicated for notified training in the notification from recognized Institutes/Universities/ Boards as on the closing date of the application
- Those awaiting results of the final exam of the prescribed educational qualification SHOULD NOT apply
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Category- I Graduate Apprentices: Passed full time regular B.E in the listed fields from recognized Board/University
- Category-II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Passed full time regular Diploma in the listed fields from State Board of Technical Education/Recognized Board/University
- BE (Electrical): 4-years bachelor degree in (i) Electrical/Electronics & Power Eng or (ii) Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE
- BE (Mechanical): 4-years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Industrial/Automobile /Production Engineering from a Recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE
- BE (S&T): 4-Years Bachelor’s Degree in (i) Electrical/Electronics/Information technology/ Communication Eng/Computer Sci. & Eng./Computer Sci. /Computer Eng. or MSC electronics Or (ii) a combination of any substream of basic streams of Electrical
- BE (Civil): Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- Diploma (Civil): Full time regular Diploma in Civil Eng from university/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma (Electrical): Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Eng or a combination of any substream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronic from recognized university/ Institute.
- 18-25 years as on 01.10.2021 (DOB between 01.10.1994 to 01.10.2003). There will be an upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC-NCL candidates.
KRCL Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
- Candidates should see the details of notification, eligibility criteria on KRCL website –https://konkanrailway.com/ under Quick Links → Engagement of Trainee Apprentices under Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act, 1973 and apply on or before 22/11/2021
- Candidates shall fill in application only through the link provided on the official website of KRCL.
- Candidates shall have to apply online on https://konkanrailway.com/ under the Quick Links → Engagement of Trainee Apprentices under Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act, 1973
- Read all the information and instructions detailed in the notification thoroughly before starting the filling up of the application.
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories (Non Refundable) – Rs. 100/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Female/minorities/ EWS /PH – NIL
- Candidates will be selected for training on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the Notification.
- Merit List will be prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring a BE or Diploma in relevant fields.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website