Karnataka High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022, Apply Online
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 – Karnataka High Court has recently published a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) in the High Court on its official website.
A total of 54 vacancies have been released officially for the post of Stenographer. Eligible and interested applicants can apply for the posts through online mode on or before 07th April 2022. Read the complete article for more information about recruitment.
- This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 54 vacancies for Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer).
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Dates 2022
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07th March 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07th April 2022
- Last Date to Pay the Application Fee: 12th April 2022
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- I. SSLC Examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or its equivalent examination OR
- Diploma in Commercial Practice / Secretarial Practice in English or any other examination recognized as equivalent examination to them by Universities or Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or Technical Board
- II. Senior Grade Examination in English Shorthand OR Proficiency Grade Examination in English Shorthand; and
- III. Senior Grade Examination in Typewriting in English conducted by the Department of Public Instruction of the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or equivalent qualification
- IV. Must have Knowledge of operation of Computers.
- As on the last date of submission of online application, the applicant must have attained the age of 18 years in respect of all categories and not attained the age of:
- 40 years in the case of a person belonging to SC or ST or Category-I of OBC
- 38 years in the case of a person belonging to Category II-A or II-B or Category III-A or III-B of Other Backward Classes; and
- 35 years in the case of a person belonging to General Merit
- Notwithstanding anything contained in Rule 6 of the Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment) Rules, 1977,
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Application Process 2022
- The candidates shall submit their applications online on the High Court of Karnataka website https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.php and before submitting the applications, the candidates shall read the instructions Annexed thereto thoroughly. Applications sent/ submitted by any other mode other than online will not be considered.
- According to the official notice, candidates have to pay the required application fee to submit their online applications form for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 which is as follows:
- General Merit and OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 250/-
- Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- with admissible allowances as per High Court of Karnataka (Officers & Officials) Revised Pay Rules 2018 (Level-7)
- The Selection to the post of Assistant Court Secretary(Stenographer) will be made on the basis of performance in the following Tests:
Particulars Maximum Marks Minimum Marks for passing Test Shorthand and Typing Test 100 60 Viva-Voce 20 10 Total 120 Marks 70 Marks
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website