Karnataka HC Recruitment 2021 Notification released for Law Clerks cum Research Assistant post, Apply for 19 Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 – Karnataka High Court invited applications for the post of Law Clerk -cum-Research Assistants on honorarium basis in the High Court of Karnataka. Eligible and interested can apply for Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021 in the prescribed format on or before 29th May 2021.
Read further for more details on Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organization Name: Karnataka High Court
- Employment Category: Karnataka Govt. Jobs
- Name of the Post: Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistant
- Job Location: Karnataka
- No. of Posts: 19 Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Form: 28th April 2021
- Closing Date of Application Form: 29th May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: As per rules
- The applicants who are eligible to apply are:
(a) must possess a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by Law in India with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks
(b) must not have completed the age of 30 years as on the last date of application
(c) must have enrolled as an Advocate in Karnataka State Bar Council
(d) must have knowledge of operation of computers
- Note: Applications of ineligible candidates will summarily rejected without notice
- A Committee of Hon’ble Judges constituted by Hon’ble the Chief Justice will select the candidates on the basis of academic record, achievements in co-curricular activities and performance in the interview.
- If there are a large number of applicants, candidates will be short-listed for interview on the basis of academic record and achievements in co-curricular activities.
- The applicants whose applications are in order shall be considered for calling for viva. (Candidates called for viva-voce will have to appear for the same at their own cost).
- During the period of assignment, the Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant will be paid a monthly honorarium of Rs.20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only)
- The term of assignment shall be one year from the date of report to duty which is subject to extension by High Court of Karnataka/Government
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 29th May 2021
- Applications received after the last date fixed, will not be considered. The cover containing the application shall be superscribed as:
- “Application for Selection to the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants” By Order of Hon’ble the Chief Justice, Sd/-(ASHOK G. NIJAGANNAVAR) Registrar General High Court of Karnataka Bengaluru
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website