Kadapa DCCB Bank Recruitment for Clerk and Staff Assistant Posts, Apply now
Kadapa DCCB Bank Recruitment 2021 – Kadapa District Cooperative Central Bank has released a recruitment notification announcing 75 vacancies for Staff Assistant/Clerk Posts on its official website
Candidates who have been looking forward to this job opportunity must not skip this notification and apply online for Kadapa Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021 for which online registration has been started from 19th November 2021 onwards
Kadapa DCCB Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
- Name of the Organization: Kadapa District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd
- Post Name: Staff Assistant (clerk)
- Category: Government Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 75 Posts
- Job Location: Kadapa
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19th November 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03rd December 2021
- Last Date to Pay the Application Fee: 03rd December 2021
- Tentative Date of Online Test: December 2021
- Open – 59
- For PACs – 16
- Total – 75 Posts
Kadapa DCCB Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of English and proficiency in the local language (Telugu) is essential.
- Knowledge of computers is essential.
- For Primary Agricultural Credit Society (PACS), the candidate shall possess intermediate plus JDC/HDC/DCRS or graduation from a recognized university.
Age Limit (as on 01/10/2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Upper Age Criteria
- SC /ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PhD Physically Challenged – General Category Candidates – 10 years
- Physically Challenged – SC/ST Category Candidates – 15 years
- Physically Challenged – BC Category Candidates – 13 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen – + 3 years
- Candidates can apply Online at Kadapa DCCB Bank official website www.kadapadccb.in, starts from 19th November 2021 to 03rd December 2021
Steps to Apply
- Candidates should apply online only through Kadapa DCCB Bank official website kadapadccb.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidates should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Kadapa DCCB Bank will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, after submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- OBC< General Candidates: Rs.590/-
- SC/SC (A)/ST Candidates: Rs.413/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Exam and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English.
- All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the online test/exam
- Shortlisted candidates shall get the salary for the post is Rs. 11765 to Rs. 30305 per month
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website