Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JE Recruitment 2022, Apply Online
JSSC JE Recruitment 2022 – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil) through Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination (JDLCCE)r
Candidates can check more details on JSSC JE Recruitment 2022 such as age limit, education qualification, etc from the post below.
JSSC JE Recruitment 2022
- Origination Name: Jharkhand SSC
- Name of Exam: Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination-2021
- Name of Post: Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical / Civil)
- No. of Vacancy: 283 Posts
JSSC JE Recruitment Dates 2022
- Online Registration Date: 07th Feb to 08th March 2022
- Last Date of Application Fee Submission: 25th Feb to 10th March 2022
- Upload Photo & Signature: 13th March 2022
- Edit Filled Online Application Form: 14th to 16th March 2022
- Exam Date: To be announced later
No. of Vacancy
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 46 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) -188 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 51 Posts
JSSC JE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil from recognized University/ Institute. Candidates having higher technical qualification in the relevant branch will also be eligible to apply.
- Candidates Should be Minimum 18 Years Old & the Maximum Age Limit is 35 Years for UR & EWS (Male) Category, 37 Years for Extremely Backward Class (Schedule-1) & Backward Class (Schedule-2) (Male), 38 Years for Females of UR/EWS/OBC/EBC and 40 Years for SC/ST (Male & Female).
JSSC JE Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.jssc.nic.in
Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website www.jssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on Notices and then Diploma Level Exam Notification Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the required details.
- Upload the scanned documents in the asked format.
- Pay the application fee using a suitable method.
- Submit the online application form.
- Candidates belonging to General categories have to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee while the SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs.50/- as an application fee.
- Selection for the respective positions will be done on the basis of a written examination followed by documents verification.
Scale of Pay
- Pay Matrix Level- 6, Rs. 35,400 to 112400/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website