JSSC CGL Recruitment through Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination, Apply now
JSSC CGL Recruitment – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the notification and invites applications for recruitment of eligible candidates in the post of Assistant Branch Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Block Supply Officer and Planning Assistant through Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE) 2021.
JSSC CGL Recruitment Dates 2022
- Starting date of online application: 15th January 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 14th February 2022
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee: 16th February 2022
- Last Date for Uploading Photo & Signature: 16th February 2022
- Dates for Correction in Application Form: 19th February to 21st February 2022
- Total No. of Vacancies- 956 Posts
- Assistant Branch Officer – 384
- Jr Secretariat Asst – 322
- Block Supply Officer – 245
- Planning Assistant – 05
- Assistant Branch Officer – Rs. 44900 & 142400/-
- Jr Secretariat Asst – Rs. 19900 & 63200/-
- Block Supply Officer – Rs. 35400 & 112400/-
- Planning Assistant – 29200 & 92300/-
JSSC CGL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized university
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Male): 35 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ BC (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age for UR/ OBC/ BC (Female): 38 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates (Male & Female): 40 Years
JSSC CGL Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online from 15 January 2022 to 14 February 2022
- First of all, visit the official website of “JSSC” (www.jssc.nic.in).
- After this, on the home page, check the “Careers section” click “the Recruitment tab” (Advt No: 05/2021).
- Then you click on the link General Graduate Level Notification-2021 on the main page.
- After clicking on the JGGLCCE 2021 Notification link a new window will open in front. You have to fill in all the information asked.
- Finally, click on the Submit button and take a printout of the JSSC JGGLCCE 2022 application form for future reference.
- Written Examination (Three Paper)
- Documents Verification/Personality Test
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website