Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board Recruitment 2022, Apply Online
JKSSB Recruitment – Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has invited applications from eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for Divisional and District Cadre Posts (Junior Assistant and Junior Assistant Computer Operator) relating to different Department Requisition under PM Package for Kashmirei Migrants and Non-Migrant Kashmiri Pandits.
Interested candidates can apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 10th March 2022.
- Junior Assistant – 34 Posts
- Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator – 55 Posts
- Total No. of Vacancies: 89 Posts
JKSSB Recruitment Dates 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10th February 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th March 2022
JKSSB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates should have a Graduate or equivalent degree from a recognized Board/ University/Institution. For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidate’s age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 43 years
- Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation
JKSSB Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply online at https://www.jkssb.nic.in/
- For candidates Application Fee Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Skill Test, Written Examination, and Documents Verification. For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
- For Junior Assistant & Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator Pay Scale Rs. 25500-81100/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website