ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification out for 40 Diploma Engineers (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics) Posts
ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2021 – ITI Limited, the Country’s Premier Telecom Company and Multi Unit Central Public Sector undertaking invites application from the Engineering Diploma Holders for filling 40 vacancies to the post of Diploma Engineers (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics) through direct recruitment to be posted at Raebareli on a full-time basis.
The candidates can check details on ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2021 from the page below and apply online on or before 15th May 2021
ITI Limited Recruitment 2021
- Company is looking for Engineering Diploma Holders in Category E pay scale on Tenure Basis for a period of 05 years with provision for absorption in the regular rolls of the Company subject to the organization requirement and performance of the employee.
- Total No. of Vacancies: 40 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 29 Nos
- Electrical Engineers: 07 Nos.
- Electronics Engineers: 04 Nos.
ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date of Receipt of Online Applications: 15th May 2021
- Last Date to Receive a Hard Copy of the Online Application Form: 21st May 2021 (05.00 PM)
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2021
- High School or its equivalent
- 03 years diploma only through regular mode in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics will be considered.
- Minimum of 60% aggregate marks for Unreserved & OBC Candidates & 55% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates in diploma engineering.
Upper Age Limit
- A candidate applying for the post must be 18 years of age and must not more than 30 years (as on date of advertisement) Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST / PWD/ Ex-service personnel and 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) in accordance with the Government of India Guidelines.
- Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standard prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to medical fitness duly certified by the Company’s Medical Offers. No. relaxation in health standards is allowed.
ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Online Applications should be submitted latest by 15th May 2021 on ITI Limited Website https://www.itiltd.in/
- In addition to Online Application, the candidates are required to submit hard copies of Application along with required documents as per the list below in the following Address by Registered/Speed Post.
- Candidates Without submitting hard copies of the application with relevant documents, will not be considered for further process of Recruitment. Last date of receipt of Online applications 15th May 2021
- And receipt of hard copies of the application along with the copies of Certificates 21/05/2021 (5 PM). No application fee is required.
- Professionals ready to take up the challenge and meeting the requirements may download the prescribed Online filled Employment Application format and send the duly filled in application along with their signature on the online application form (hard copy) to the address furnished below so as to reach the undersigned on or before 21/05/2021 (5 PM).
- Office Address: CM – HR & Legal, Recruitment Cell ITI LIMITED SULTANPUR ROAD, RAEBARELI, UTTAR PRADESH-229010
- The Screening Committee will scrutinize the applications received based on the marks obtained by the Candidate in Diploma Engineering Examination & thus the Candidates will be called for the written test in the ratio of 1:15.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on the Merit list of Written Test
- Total emoluments at 19,029/- (Basic + VDA+HRA) at the minimum pay scale of Category E (4240-105-5500-115-6995) plus allowance & perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website