IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification released for 32 Graduate and Technician Apprentice Posts
IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – IRCON International Limited has invited applications for the recruitment of 32 Apprentice Posts for Ircon’s projects in various states i.e. Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, Sikkim, J&K, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Gujrat etc.
Interested candidates can apply for IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 13th Sept 2021.
- Graduate Apprentice: 19 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 13 Posts
IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application Form: 21st August 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 13th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Graduate Apprentice: Graduate degree in Engineering/ Technology in a concerned branch from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in a concerned branch from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
- Genera: 18 – 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 33 Years
- SC / ST: 18 – 35 Years
IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
- Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 21st August to 13th September 2021. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates should apply online only through IRCON official website www.ircon.org
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 10000/- PM
- Technician Apprentice – Rs. 8500/- PM
- There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum Educational Qualification.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website