IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details, Eligibility, Dates, Application and Selection Process
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 – Intelligence Bureau (IB) has released the notification and invites applications from promising, dedicated, energetic young graduate Indian Nationals with brilliant academic records and valid GATE score for any years of 2020, 2021 & 2022 to join the organization as Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade 2/Technical – 20222. Interested Candidates can submit their applications online from 16th April 2022.
A total of 150 vacancies have been announced for the post of ACIO.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022
- Computer Science & Technology – 56 Posts
- Electronics & Communication – 94 Posts
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Online Application – Start Date: 16th April 2022
- Online Application – Last Date: 07th May 2022 till 11:59 PM
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- B.E or B. Tech in the fields of Electronics or Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering, from a Government recognized University / College / Institute. OR
- Master’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science; or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications, from a Government recognized University College / Institute.
- 18 to 27 years
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 Application Process
- Applications should be submitted only through Online registration by logging on to the website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in. Application will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- The application portal will be operational from 16th April 2022 to 07th May 2022. Registration done prior to 16th April to 07th May 2022 will not be accepted Examination Fee and Payment.
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female/Ex-Servicemen – Exempted
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of GATE Marks & interviews. The weightage of the GATE Score is 1000 and Interview will be for 175 Marks.
- Candidates must possess a valid GATE score card of GATE 2020 or 2021 or 2022 in Electronics & Communication (GATE code: EC) or Computer Science & Information Technology (GATE code: CS).
- Candidates having a valid Gate score will be directly called for the Interview.
- Candidates appearing for interviews will be required to appear in the psychometric/Aptitude Test, which will be a part of the interview process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
- Latest Job Notification 2022
- Latest Government Job Notifications 2022