Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 for 112 Tradesman Mate Posts, Apply now
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 – Indian Navy invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Tradesman Mate classified as Group “C” Non-Gazetted, Industrial at various units of Headquarters Andaman and Nicobar Command. Eligible candidates can apply online from August 06, 2022.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Details
- Organization: Indian Navy
- Post Name: Post of Tradesman Mate classified as Group “C” Non-Gazetted, Industrial at various units of Headquarters Andaman and Nicobar Command
- Total No. of Vacancies: 112 Posts
- Job Location: All India
- Opening of online Registration Portal : 06th August 2022 at 1000 hrs
- Closing of Online Registration Portal : 06th September 2022 at 1700 hrs
- 10th standard pass from a recognized Board/ Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the relevant trade.
- Between 18 to 25 years as on a crucial date. Age relaxations and crucial dates mentioned at para 6 below.
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website https://erecruitment.andaman.gov.in>>Apply Online>>Recruitment for the post of Tradesman Mate, Headquarters, Andaman and Nicobar Command. Before filling online application form, applicants are advised to read and download online information guidelines containing instructions for filling up Online Application Form.
- The applicant must possess the required criteria and educational qualification as mentioned in the recruitment advertisement.
- This Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2022 follows
- Written Exam
- Physical Exam
- Medical Exam
- The question paper will be bilingual in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below: –
- General Intelligence and Reasoning- 25 marks
- General English & Comprehension- 25 marks
- Numerical Aptitude/ Quantitative Ability- 25 marks
- General Awareness- 25 marks
- Total – 100 marks
- The written exam for Tradesman Mate will be conducted in Port Blair.
- Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 1 – Rs 18000-56900
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website