Indian Coast Guard Fireman, MTS and Other Posts Recruitment 2022, Apply now
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment – Indian Coast Guard has released a notification for the Recruitment to the post of Engine Driver, Sarang Lascar, Store Keeper Grade II, Fireman, Multi Tasking Staff, Laborers and others. Indian Coast Guard has announced to fill up 80 vacancies for Civilian Post by direct recruitment in Coast Guard Region (East), Chennai
- Engine Driver – 8 Posts
- Sarang Lascar – 3 Posts
- Motor Transport Driver – 24 Posts
- Fireman – 6 Posts
- ICE Fitter (Skilled) – 6 Posts
- Store Keeper Grade II – 4 Posts
- Spray Painter – 1 Post
- MT Fitter/ MT Tech/ MT Mech – 6 Posts
- MTS (Mali) – 3 Posts
- MTS (Peon) – 10 Posts
- MTS (Daftary) – 3 Posts
- MTS (Sweeper) – 3 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker (Semi-Skilled) – 1 Post
- Electrical Fitter (Semi-Skilled) – 1 Post
- Labourer – 1 Post
- Number of Vacancy: 80 Posts
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Dates 2022
- Offline Application Commencement from: 22nd January 2022
- Last date to Submit Offline Application: 20th February 2022
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Engine Driver: Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or Equivalent Essential: Certificate of competency as Engine Driver from a recognized Government Institute or equivalent. Desirable: Two years’ service as Sarang on a Vessel of over four hundred Boat Horsepower
- Sarang Lascar: Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or Equivalent Essential: Certificate of competency as Sarang from a recognized Government Institute or equivalent. Desirable: Two years experience as Sarang in-charge of a Vessel of twenty Horse Power.
- Store Keeper Grade II: (i) 12th pass from recognized Board or University.(ii) One year experience in handling Stores from any recognized firm or Central or State Government organization , or Public Sector Undertakings
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver (OG): (i) 10th Standard pass.(ii) Must possess a valid driving license for both heavy and light motor vehicles(iii) Should have at least two years’ experience in driving motor vehicles.(iv) Knowledge of motor mechanism (should be able to repair minor defects in vehicles)
- Fireman (i) Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or equivalent.(ii) Should be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
- ICE Fitter (Skilled): (a) Matriculation or equivalent.(b) Should have successfully completed apprenticeship from a recognized / reputed workshop in the relevant trade under Apprentice Act 1961 or under any other recognized Apprentice Scheme. OR Should have completed a training course in the relevant trade from an III recognized for this purpose and have 1-year trade experienceOR4 years’ experience in the trade for which no training is available in them or other recognized institutions) Should qualify a trade entrance examination.
- Spray Painter: Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards Essential: Should have completed apprenticeship in the trade from Industrial Training Institute or other recognized institutions. Desirable: Two year experience in the trade.
- MT Fitter/ MT Tech/ MT Mech: (i) Matriculation or equivalent (ii) Two years’ experience in automobile workshop Desirable: I.T.I. diploma in relevant trade
- Multi Tasking Staff (Mali): (i) Matriculation or equivalent pass (ii) Two years’ experience as Mali in any nursery / organization
- Multi Tasking Staff (Peon): (i) Matriculation or equivalent pass (ii) Two years’ experience as Office Attendant.
- Multi Tasking Staff (Daftary): (i) Matriculation or equivalent pass (ii) Two years’ experience as Office Attendant.
- Multi Tasking Staff (Sweeper): (i) Matriculation or equivalent pass (ii) Two years’ experience in deanship in any recognized firm,
- Sheet Metal Worker (Semi-Skilled): (i) Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards or ITI from recognized institutes (ii) Three years’ experience in the trade
- Electrical Fitter (Semi-Skilled): (I) Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards or ITI from recognized institutes (ii) Three years’ experience in the trade.
- Labourer: (i) Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards or ITI from recognised and Revised institutes.(ii) Three years’ experience in relevant field.
- Age of the candidates should between the age limit of 18 years to 27 years as on 31 January 2022 for all posts expect Engine Driver, Sarang Lascar and Storekeeper
- For Engine Driver, Sarang Lascar the upper age limit will be 30 years and for Storekeeper, the maximum age limit is 25 years
- Candidates should note that there is no age and other relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Candidates must read the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Notification carefully before applying.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Indian Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website of the Indian Coast Guard.
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Advertisement for recruitment of Group’s’ Civilian vacancies”
- Download and read the job notification carefully. If you are eligible then print the application.
- Fill the application form carefully and send it to the address mentioned on the notification.
- The envelope containing the application must be superscripted as ‘Application for the post of ___’. Application should be submitted by Ordinary Post only.
- Selected candidates are eligible to get the salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- . This may vary with respect to the qualification and other co factors as per the norms.
- The selection of candidates will be based only on the merit in the written examination. Along with this physical test/ skill test will be held. The shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the trade test
- Such trade/skill tests will only be qualifying in nature. Candidates have to bring original documents on the date of written examination. Stay connected for further updates regarding this.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website