Indian Army releases Recruitment Notification for Enrolment of Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) Posts
Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited from eligible female candidates for recruitment of 100 Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) in Indian Army. Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Belgaum, Pune and Shillong.
Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 06 June 2021 to 20 July 2021.Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered email. Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts
Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2021
- Post Name: Soldier General Duty (WMP)
- Total Vacancies: 100 Posts
- Job Location: All India
Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Form: 06th July 2021
- Last Date of Application: 20th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age: 17½ Years
- Maximum Age: 21 Years
- Born between 01st Oct 2000 to 01st Apr 2004 (Both Days Inclusive)
- 10th/Matric Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading sys of D Grade (33% – 40%) in indl subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate
Minimum Physical Requirements
- Height – 152 cms
- Weight – Proportionate proportionate to height and age as per Army medical standards.
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
- Run – 1.6 Km Run
- (i) Upto 7 Min 30 Sec – Group -I
- (ii) Upto 8 Min – Group –II
- Long Jump 1- 0 Feet – Need to qualify
- High Jump – 3 Feet – Need to qualify
Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the above posts through the website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ from 06th June 2021 to 20th July 2021.
- Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered email. Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
- Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venues. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
- Admit cards for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after declaring medically fit by concerned specialists at Military Hospital/Base Hospital/ Command Hospitals.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- Result of the written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation
- A separate merit list and reserve list will be prepared for each rally location.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website