Indian Air Force Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Apply Now
IAF Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Invites Indian Citizen (Men and Women) to avail the opportunity to undergo the Apprenticeship Training (Technical Trades) at Air Force Station, Ojhar(Nasik). Candidates who want to join IAF as apprentices are required to appear for the test for which the online registration link is available till 19 February 2022.
- Machinist – 04
- Sheet Metal – 07
- Welder Gas & Elect – 06
- Mechanic Radio Radar Aircraft – 09
- Carpenter – 03
- Electrician Aircraft – 24
- Painter General – 01
- Fitter – 26
- Total Posts – 80
IAF Apprentice Recruitment Dates 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 19th February 2022
- Written and Practical Exam : 01st to 03rd March 2022
- Result Date: 17th March 2022
- Course Commence From: 01st April 2022
IAF Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 10th passed and 10+2 equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- ITI Certificate with 65% marks
Age Limit ( as on 01 April 2022)
- General – 14 to 21 years
- OBC – 14 to 24 years
- SC/ST – 14 to 26 years
- Son/Daughter of Air Force Civilian /Defence Employee – Additional age relaxation of two years subject to approval of Air HQ
- Height Minimum : 137 cm
- Weight Minimum : 25.4 KG
IAF Apprentice Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on http://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in from 28 January to 19 February 2022.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in 10th/12th/ ITI and in practical exams.
- During the course, the candidate will be paid a stipend @ Rs. 7700 per month as per Govt. of India.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website