Indian Air Force announces Recruitment of Agniveer Vayu 01/2022 under Agneepath Scheme, Apply now
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Indian Air Force (IAF) Invites online applications from unmarried male (Indian/Nepalese) candidates for selection test for AGNIVEER VAYU INTAKE 01/2022 under AGNIPATH SCHEME.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022
- Notification Release Date: 20th June 2022
- Online Registration: 24th June 2022 (10:00 AM)
- Last Date to Apply: 05th July 2022 (05:00 PM)
- Online Examination: 24th July 2022 onwards
- Provisional Selected Candidates List: 01st December 2022
- Enrollment List: 11th December 2022
- Training: 30th December 2022 onwards
- Agniveer Vayu – To be notified
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
- Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Other Than Science Subjects
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
- Candidates born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 23 years
- Application will be filled ONLINE by the candidates and detailed instructions to fill up the same are available at https://indianairforce.nic.in and the same would also be available on https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in.
- Online Registration shall commence at 1000 h on 24th June 2022 and will close at 1700h. on 05th July 2022. Only Online Registered applications shall be accepted.
- For registration log on to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- Candidate has to pay Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment will be Online
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Phase – I Online Test – Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Online tests for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system.
- Phase 2 Physical Fitness Test (PFT) – Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify for the online test, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and on a stipulated date shall be called at the designated ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify for the Physical Fitness Test.
- Phase 3 Medical Test – Candidates who qualify for Adaptability Test-II shall be issued with medical appointment letters at respective ASCs for their medical examination at the designated Medical Boarding Centre (MBC) on a specified date. The medical examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on the subject issue. Medical examination would also include Baseline Investigation.
- IAF Agneepath Scheme PSL 2022 – The Provisional Select List (PSL) will be prepared after the completion of the selection test and the same will be displayed at all the ASCs and also on the web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in on 01st December 2022.
Scheme Enrollment Scheme
- The list of candidates finally called for enrolment in AGNIVEER VAYU INTAKE 01/2022 will be published on 11 December 2022. E-Call letter only shall be sent to candidates, including standby candidates, who called for enrolment on their Registered e-mail IDs.
Mandatory Medical Standards
- General Medical Standards for AGNIVEER VAYU are as follows:
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: Candidates should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, a good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
|Year||Customised Package (Monthly)||In-Hand (70%)||Contribution to AGNIVEERs Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to Corpus fund by GoI|
|1st Year||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 21,000/-||Rs. 9000/-||Rs. 9,000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 33,000/-||Rs. 23,100/-||Rs. 9900/-||Rs. 9900/-|
|3rd Year||Rs. 36,500/-||Rs. 25,550/-||Rs. 10950/-||Rs. 10950/-|
|4th Year||Rs. 40,000/-||Rs. 28,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website