HPSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification released for 379 JE, Office Assistant, Clerk and Other Posts
HPSSC Recruitment 2021 – Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has again extended the last date for accepting the online applications for the recruitment on its official website for the post of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Jr Fireman, Office Asst, Clerk, Steno Typist, Jr Engineer (Electrical, Civil) & Other Vacancies on contract & regular basis. A total of 379 vacancies have been released for recruitment.
HPSSC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting date for online recruitment application (ORA): 10th April 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form Extended: 30th May 2021
HPSSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Total Posts – 379 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HPSSC Recruitment 2021
- For Junior Office Assistant: B.Com. from a recognized University
- For Clerk: Should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University. Should possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting on Computer
- For Data Entry Operator: 10+2 from a recognized University or Board. Should possess a minimum speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi Typing and 30 words per minute in English Typing
- For Electrician: Should have passed Matriculation examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board / University and; ii) Must possess ITI Certificate in the trade of Electrician.
- For Steno Typist: Should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board of School Education. Must possess the following speed in Short-hand and Typing on computers in both the language i.e. English & Hindi at the time of initial appointment
- For Assistant Chemist: B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized Institution/University, established by law by the State/Central Govt.
- For Store Keeper: B. Com with six months Computer course from a recognized institute
- For Havildar Instructor/Quarter Master Havildar: Should have passed at least matric standard examination from a recognized Board of School Education. OR Should possess Army Special certificate
- For Copy Holder: Should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University. Two years practical experience in proofreading from a Government/Semi Govt./Private Press having ISO certification
- For Laboratory Assistant: B.Sc. (Medical) Molecular Biology/Biotechnology from a recognized University.
- For Petrol Pump Attendant: 10+2 with ITI certificate in any trade.
- For Superintendent: B. Com. from recognized University
- For Press Duftry: 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/Institution. Two years National Trade/Apprenticeship certificate course in the trade of binding from a recognized ITI or from an Institution duly recognized by Central/HP Government
- For Junior Engineer: Should have passed Matric or 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University. Regular full time Diploma Engineering (03 years) or B.E./B. Tech. degree in Engineering from a recognized University or from an Institution duly recognized by the Central or State Government.
- For Librarian: Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science from a recognized University. OR Bachelor‟s Degree in any stream with Diploma of minimum one year duration in Library Science
- For Investigator: Should have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University
- For Senior Assistant: Should have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University
HPSSC Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates may apply Online at Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in on or before 09th May 2021(Extended to 20th May 2021) (Again Extended to 30th May 2021)
- Written Objective type Screening test/ Skill tests/ Physical/ Practical tests
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website