Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Clerk Recruitment 2022, Apply Now
HPSSC Clerk Recruitment – Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPPSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Clerk under 20% quota of Limited Direct Recruitment from eligible regular Class-IV employees of Government Departments of Himachal Pradesh.
Interested candidates can apply on or before 16th January 2022 and for the candidates serving in Lahaul & Spiti, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra Kwar Sub-Division of Shimla District of HP can apply on or before 15th February 2022
HPSSC Clerk Recruitment Dates 2022
- Commencement of submission of online application: 16th January 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 15th February 2022
- UR – 20
- SC – 16
- ST – 01
- Total Posts – 20
HPSSC Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Possessing 10+2 or its equivalent qualification having five (05) years regular service OR regular combined with continuous service rendered on daily wages or on contract basis, failing which by direct recruitment on a regular basis or by recruitment on contract basis.
HPSSC Clerk Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Candidates can download this format from the website http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Interested candidates can submit applications along with fee w.e.f. 16th January 2022 to 15th February 2022 and for the candidates serving in Lahaul & Spiti, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra Kwar Sub-Division of Shimla District of HP on or before 15th February 2022
- General Category Candidates – Rs.360/-
- Reserved Category – Rs.120/-
- The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks as detailed below:-
- General English- 20 Questions
- General Hindi- 20 Questions
- Logical Reasoning- 15 Questions
- Everyday Science- 20 Questions
- HP General Knowledge- 30 Questions
- General Knowledge India & World- 50 Questions
- Current Affairs – 15 Questions
- Total- 170 Questions
- The Typing Skill Test will be of qualifying nature in one of the languages i.e. English or Hindi for those who qualify the written objective type screening test.
- English – 30 WPM
- Hindi – 25 WPM
- The shortlisted candidates will get the salary as per the board norms.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website