Haryana Staff Selection Commission announces Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Recruitment 2022 for 7471 post
Haryana SSC TGT Recruitment 2022 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites for direct recruitment for the 7471 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) posts of (Group‐C Services). Candidates apply through the official website from 5th October 2022 to 26th October 2022.
Haryana SSC TGT Recruitment 2022
Posts Except District Mewat (Rest of Haryana)
- TGT English – 1753
- TGT Home Science – 73
- TGT Music – 10
- TGT Physical Education – 821
- TGT Arts – 1443
- TGT Sanskrit – 714
- TGT Science – 1297
- TGT Urdu – 21
Posts for Mewat Cadre (MWT)
- TGT Hindi -106
- TGT Sanskrit -212
- TGT Urdu -100
- TGT Science- 234
- TGT Mathematics -93
- TGT Music-01
- TGT Physical Education-246
- TGT Arts -260
- TGT Social Studies -83
- TGT Home Science- 06
- 7471 posts
- Date of publication 27th September 2022
- Opening date for submission of online applications : 05th October 2022
- Closing date for submission of online application : 26th October 2022
- Closing date for deposit of fee 28th October 2022
- (a) Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Matriculation or Higher.
- (b) Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of respective subject for the post applied, conducted by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
- (c) Essential qualification (E.Q.) is given with each post.
- Age: 18‐42 years.
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300‐34800 with a grade pay of Rs. 4600/‐
- Post wise eligibility criteria and other details please check notification pdf
- The online application can be filled up using URL address i.e http://adv22022.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx or www.hssc.gov.in from 05.10.2022 to 26.10.2022 till 11.59 P.M.
- Apply online well in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of the online application form.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
- After the closing date of registration, no change/correction/modification will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand etc. shall not be entertained and shall be deemed to be rejected.
For more details and apply please visit the official website