HAL Design and Management Trainee Recruitment 2022, Apply online
HAL Recruitment – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is inviting online applications from Engineering Graduates for the Recruitment as Management Trainees (MT) / Design Trainees (DT). Interested Engineers can apply for HAL MT Recruitment 2022 from 09th February 2022 to 02nd March 2022
A total of 85 vacancies shall be filled under various Divisions / Research & Design Centres/ Offices of HAL situated across the country.
Number of Vacancies
- Category wise breakup of vacancies is as detailed under:
- Aeronautical – 02
- Mechanical – 15
- Electronics – 21
Management Trainee (Technical)
- Computer Science – 04
- Mechanical – 04
- Electrical – 04
- Electronics – 08
- Production – 02
- Mechanical, Electrical, Production – 05
- Civil – 05
- HR – 05
- Legal – 05
- Finance – 05
HAL Recruitment Dates 2022
- Starting Date of Online Application: 09th February 2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 02nd March 2022
- HAL MT Admit Card Date: 10th March 2022
- HAL MT Test Date: 07th to 09th April 2022
- HAL MT Result Date: 12th April 2022
- Download of Interview Call Letter in HAL Website: 13th April 2022
- Interview for shortlisted candidates at HAL, Bengaluru: 04th to 06th May 2022
- Declaration of the list of provisionally selected candidates in HAL Website: 09th May 2022
- Download of Provisional Offer of Appointment in HAL Website: 12th May 2022
- Pre-employment Medical Test at HAL Hospitals: 14th May 2022 – 20 June 2022
- Pre-employment Administrative formalities at HAL, Bengaluru 23rd & 24th June 2022
- Commencement of Training Program at HAL Management Academy, Bengaluru: 29th June 2022
HAL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- DT, MT Technical and MT IMM: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country, in the Disciplines / eligible Branches of Engineering.
- HR: Regular / Full-time Bachelor Degree with 2 years regular / full-time PG Degree / PG Diploma / MBA/MSW / MA (3+2 years after 10+2) with specialization in Human Resources / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Management / Organizational Development / Human Resource Development / Labour Welfare etc., from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
- Legal: Regular / Full-time Bachelor of Law (5 years integrated course after 10+2) or Regular / Fulltime Bachelor degree with full-time Bachelor of Law (10+2+3+3)
- Finance: Regular / Full-time Bachelor Degree (10+2+3) with a pass in final examination of CA / ICWA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Upper Age limit not above 28 years as on 02.03.2022 for UR & EWS category candidates
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 years
- OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- PwBDs – 10 years
- State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 – 5 years
HAL Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online only, through HAL Website, i.e. www.hal-india.co.in (Careers Section) from 09th February 2022 (1700 hrs.) to 02nd March 2022 (1700 hrs.).
- No other means/mode of Application will be accepted. The steps for submitting the Application Online
- Step-1: Candidate is required to click the link given at www.hal-india.co.in (Careers Section) for the Registration & select the name of the post for which he / she wants to apply.
- Step-2: Eligibility Details are required to be filled up and photograph to be uploaded. On submission of Eligibility details, a unique Application number is generated and the Candidate is led to the Personal and Qualification details Page
- Step-3: The Personal & Qualification details are required to be filled up. Before finally submitting the details entered, an “Edit” option will be given to the candidate for editing any details already entered, if required.
- UR/OBC/EWS Categories only – Rs.550/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/ Internal Candidates – Nil
- The final selection of the candidates would be done on the basis of All-India based Online Selection Test and Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website