HAL Recruitment 2021 Notification out | Apply for Diploma Technician Apprenticeship Training
HAL Recruitment 2021 – The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Nasik Division has invited applications from qualified Diploma Technicians, to undergo One Year apprenticeship training at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Bangalore.
Interested and eligible candidates can check the post below for more details on HAL Diploma Technician Recruitment 2021such as eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process, etc
HAL Recruitment 2021 Job Details
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Diploma Technicians Apprenticeship Training
HAL Diploma Technician Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Online Application Start Date
15th February 2021
Online Application Last Date
10th March 2021
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Science & Engineering
Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering
Diploma in Commercial Practice
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Diploma Technician Recruitment 2021
Candidates should check the eligibility norms mentioned below.
- Candidates should possess a Diploma / Provisional Diploma Certificate from a recognized Board of Technical Education in India. (Candidate must be an Indian citizen)
- Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining Diploma certificate are not eligible. (Calculated from the Date of Passing mentioned in the Provisional Diploma Certificate/ Diploma Certificate)
- Candidates who have undergone /undergoing / already registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
- The marks obtained in Diploma, all Semester must be mentioned clearly.
- Only Karnataka Candidates need to apply.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
HAL Diploma Technician Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply through District Employment Exchanges of Karnataka or the filled up application form attached with all the relevant documents through post to the mentioned address on the official notification
- Candidates can apply online through www.hal-india.co.in
- Candidates should read all the instructions carefully before applying for the exam
- Candidates who are selected for Technical (Diploma) Apprentice will be paid a stipend of Rs. 8000/- per month
- A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the Diploma examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list
- Reservation for the selection of candidates will be made as per Govt. norms.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through the POST and SMS.
For more details and to apply online visit the official website