HAL Recruitment 2022, Apply online for 150 Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Trainee Posts
HAL Apprentice Recruitment – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Technician Apprentice Trainee & Graduate Apprentice Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode. A total of 150 vacancies have been announced.
- Technician Apprentice Trainee – 80
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee – 70
- No. of Posts: 150 Vacancies
HAL Apprentice Recruitment Dates 2022
- Starting Date of Application: 07th January 2022
- Closing Date of Application: 19th January 2022
HAL Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates should have completed BE or B.Tech or Diploma in related Engineering Stream from recognized University. Only 2019, 2020 and 2021 pass outs can apply for these posts.
- Age and Age relaxation will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2022.
HAL Apprentice Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online from 07th January to 19th January 2022. After submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Once all details are confirmed, submit and take the printout of your HAL Application
- Selection of Candidates for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Trainee posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Merit Basis
- Graduate Trainee (Apprentice) – Rs.8000/- (Per Month)
- Diploma Trainee (Apprentice) – Rs. 9000/- (Per Month)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website