Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2022, Apply Now
Gujarat High Court Recruitment – Gujarat High Court has released the notification against Advt. No. RC/0719/2022 for the Recruitment of 219 Posts of Civil Judge. The Online Application process for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022 will start from 03rd February 2022. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page for the latest updates regarding Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022
- Conducting Body: High Court of Gujarat, at Sola, Ahmedabad
- Name of the Post: Civil Judge
- Post Date: 03/01/2022
- No of Vacancies: 219 Posts
- Job Place: Ahmedabad
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Dates 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03rd February 2022 (12.00 noon)
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 02nd March 2022 (23:59 Hrs.)
- Preliminary Exam (Elimination Test) Test of Gujarati Language: 15th May 2022
- Main Written Examination: 17th July 2022 (Sunday)
- Date of Viva and Voce Test (Oral Interview): 09th October 2022 (Sunday)
- General – 112
- SC – 15
- ST – 33
- SEBC – 59
- Total – 219 Posts
- Physically Disabled (4% Horizontal) – 09
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate must qualify these parameters before applying for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022. These are as follows:
- A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a
- University recognized by law in India & –
- Will have to pass the vernacular (Gujarati) language proficiency test. [See instructions at Item No.5(I)(iv)]
- Provided that, those candidates who have cleared their secondary as well as higher secondary examination with subject of Gujarati (Higher Level at both stages), shall not be required to pass aforementioned examination
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and /or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application
- Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 20092010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate.
- Must possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, issued by a Govt. Institute or other recognized Institute, as set out by the Government of Gujarat in General Administrative Department Resolution
Age Limit (as on 02/03/2022)
- General – 35 years
- Others – 38 years
- Candidates working in the court or other allied department shall be allowed a relaxation of 05 years but Upper Age Limit will not exceed 40 years in any case.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Candidates having certain educational qualifications as mentioned in the notification can check the short notification available on the official website of Gujarat High Court (GHC)-www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
Steps to Apply
- Apply online by visiting the Gujarat High Court website: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Online registration starts on 03/01/2022.
- Click on ->”Recruitment” ->Apply Online.
- Click on the apply online button next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Fill in the online form with the correct details.
- Verify the given details once before submission.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application for further requirements.
- Application Fee which is described below
- General Category – Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / SEBC / Other – Rs.500/-
- The selection will be based on
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Viva-voce Test
- The Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022 will conduct in 3 phases i.e. Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview. A Language Proficiency Test will also be conducted along with the Preliminary Exam only for those candidates who did have Gujarati as a subject in 10th or 12th Standard
- The mode of Paper of Preliminary paper is Offline OMR Based and the candidate has to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the prelims exam to be qualified for the Mains Exam
- Those who will give LPT have to secure a minimum of 40% marks to be qualified for the Mains Exam
- Preliminary Exam (OMR Based) – 100 Marks (Duration: 02 hours)
- Language Proficiency Test – 500 Marks (Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes)
- Mains Exam (Written Test)
- Paper I – 100 (Duration: 03 hours)
- Paper II – 100 (Duration: 03 hours)
- For Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Salary Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 930 – 40,530 – 1080 – 44,850 + Allowances
- For more details on salary check the official notification.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website