GETCO JE Recruitment 2021 Notification released for 352 Vacant Posts
GETCO JE Recruitment 2021 – Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer-Electrical/Civil (Vidyut Sahayak) Posts.
A total of 352 vacancies are announced out of which 300 vacancies are in the category of VSJE (Electrical) and 52 vacancies are in the category of VSJE (Civil)
GETCO JE Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Electrical – 300 Posts
- Civil – 52 Posts
- Total Vacancies – 352 Posts
GETCO JE Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 18th June 2021
- Last Date for Submission of online application: Within 21 Days i.e. 08th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for GETCO Recruitment 2021
- Electrical Junior Engineer: Completed their full-time graduation in any of the discipline B.E. (Electrical)/B.Tech (Electrical), B.E (Electricals & Electronics)/B.Tech.(Electricals & Electronics) from a recognised university within a minimum of 55% aggregate marks of the 7th and 8th Semester exam passed at First Trial without ATKT.
- Civil Junior Engineer: Completed their full-time graduation for B.E. (Civil) / B.Tech (Civil) from a recognised university within a minimum of 55% aggregate marks of 7th and 8th Semester exam passed at First Trial without ATKT.
Age Limit (as on 10th June 2021)
- UR – 35 Years
- EWS/SC/ST/Socially & Educationally Backward Class (SEBC) – 40 Years
GETCO JE Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application only, compulsorily through www.getcogujarat.com
- Candidates shall have to generate Registration ID online by filling-up the online Application Form. Candidates should retain the printout of the Registration Form and the same shall be required at all stages during the recruitment process.
- UR, SEBC & EWS Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC & ST Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- The selection will be done on the basis of online exam
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website