FACT Recruitment 2021 Notification for 179 Graduate, Trade and Technician Apprentice Posts, Apply now
FACT Apprentice Recruitment – Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore (FACT) Limited has released the notification and invites applications from eligible candidates who have ITI qualifications for the recruitment of Graduate, Trade and Technician Apprentice.
FACT Apprentice Recruitment Dates 2021
- Starting Date to Apply: 26th November 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 18th December 2021
- Computer Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering: 04
- Civil Engineering: 03
- Chemical Engineering: 05
- Mechanical Engineering: 05
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 04
- Electronics & instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: 03
Total: 24 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 15
- Computer Engineering: 13
- Civil Engineering: 05
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 05
- Instrumentation Eng, Instrument Technology /Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: 04
- Mechanical Engineering: 10
- Commercial Practice: 05
Total: 57 Posts
- Fitter: 24
- Machinist: 08
- Electrician: 15
- Plumber: 04
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 06
- Carpenter: 02
- Mechanic (Diesel): 04
- Instrument Mechanic: 12
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 09
- Painter: 02
- COPA / Front Office Assistant: 12
Total: 98 Posts
FACT Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Graduate Apprentice: 25 Years
- Technician Apprentice: 23 Years
- Trade Apprentice: 23 Years
- Graduate Apprentice: Engineering Degree (B. Tech/ BE UGC/ AICTE recognised regular course) in any one of following disciplines Computer /Computer Science and Engg. /Civil /Chemical /Mechanical /Electrical & Electronics /Instrumentation & Control /Applied Electronics & Instrumentation /Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Trade Apprentice: National Trade Certificate in Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Instrument Mechanic, Painter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Carpenter, Mechanic (Diesel), COPA / Front Office Assistant. 60% marks in the relevant ITI / ITC Trade (NCVT approved) 50% marks for SC/ ST. Applicants domiciled in Kerala will be considered.
- Technician Apprentice: A three year Diploma in Engineering in any one of following discipline (State Board of Technical Education recognized regular course) Chemical/ Computer /Civil /Electrical /Electrical & Electronics /Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation /Instrument Technology /Mechanical/ Commercial Practice.
- Trade Apprentice: Rank list based on ITI marks and SSLC/ equivalent marks with 50% weightage for each eligible candidate will be prepared and will be available on the website. The offer letter will be sent to the email id of the selected candidates
- Graduate Apprentices: Merit list for selection will be prepared based on marks obtained in Qualifying Exam 50% marks and Plus Two 50% marks weightage for graduate and 50% marks 10th standard for diploma.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Merit list for selection will be prepared based on marks obtained in Qualifying Exam 50% marks and Plus Two 50% marks weightage for graduate and 50% marks 10th standard for diploma.
FACT Apprentice Recruitment Application Process 2021
- Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with original and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, caste etc. to “The Deputy Manager (Training), FACT Training and Development Centre, Udyogamandal Eloor, Ernakulam Dist. Pin: 683501.” on or before 12 December 2021
- Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.fact.co.in
- Find the Graduate Apprentice, Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website