ESIC Recruitment for Upper Division Clerk, MTS and Stenographers Posts, Apply Now
ESIC Recruitment 2022 – As per the latest release of the Gazette of India, around 3882 vacancies will be filled for the post of Upper Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) and Stenographer by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
The detailed notification for the same is expected to be released in March/April. The online applications for the aforesaid posts will start in due course of time. All candidates are advised to stay tuned with us for the latest updates.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Details
- Organization : Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Post Name : UDC, MTS, Stenographer
- Total Vacancy : 3882
- Application Begin : 15/01/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/02/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 15/02/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Class 12 Intermediate Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Dictation 10 Min : 80 WPM
- Transcription Only on Computers.
- English : 50 Minutes
- Hindi : 65 Minutes
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
Age Limit as on 15/02/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years. for MTS Post.
- Maximum Age : 27 Years. for UDC & Stenographer Post
- Age Relaxation Extra as per ESIC Recruitment Exam Rules :
- Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode after the release of detailed notification. Candidates are required to keep visiting the official website www.esic.nic.in
- Interested Candidates must Read the Full ESIC Notification Before Apply Online.
- For General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 500/-
- For SC / ST / PH : Rs. 250/-
- For All Category Female: Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation will recruit eligible candidates as per the selection process for UDC, Stenographer & MTS posts. The selection process for ESIC Recruitment 2022 exam is different for all posts. The post-wise selection process for all three posts is given below.
- Upper Division Clerk- Prelims, Mains, Skill Test
- Multi Tasking Staff– Prelims, Mains
- Stenographer– Written Test, Skill Test
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website