ECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification – Apply Online for 650 Technical Officer Posts
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Technical Officer Posts purely on contract basic to work on sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning activities of EVM and VVPAT at various project sites spread across India specially in West Bengal and Assam.
Interested candidates can check out more details on ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 from the page below.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Details
Technical Officer on Contract
No. of Posts
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Commencement of on-line Registration of application
06th February 2021
Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates
15th February 2021
Issuance of call letter for Documents verification to the eligible candidates
20th February 2021
Document Verification cum joining
25th to 27th February 2021
- The tenure of the contract would be for Six Months only.
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- A First-class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering /Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- The candidate should have minimum one year Post Qualification Industrial experience including one year training period as Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA).
- Upper Age limit as on 31.01.2021 should not be more than 30 years for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years.
- Candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more, will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
- The upper age limit is further relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE by visiting our website www.ecil.co.in by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’.
- The on-line application process will be operational from 06.02.2021 (1400 hrs.) to 15.02.2021 (1400 hrs.).
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered online application form with system generated application serial number
- Please note down your application serial number, for all future references. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date of On-line registration.
- The selected candidates are required to join within 7 days from the date of issuing offer.
- The selected candidates are required to obtain Police Verification Certificate (PVC) [not older than 06 months] and submit the same at the time of joining.
- Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
- Only on-line registered applications will be accepted.
- Eligible candidates will be issued provisional offer in order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in B.E / B.Tech and one year industrial experience based on information furnished in online application
- Such candidates will be required to report for document verification and joining formality at Hyderabad
- Only on successful completion of document verification, final offer will be issued.
Reservations and Relaxations
- Reservations & Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/EWS will be as per Govt., directives.
- 4% of vacancies are reserved for PwD category
Relaxation of Marks
- 1st Class is relaxed to 2nd Class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Consolidated Monthly contract Pay (inclusive all) is Rs. 23,000/-.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website