ECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification out – Apply for 111 Junior Artisan, Scientific Assistant-A and Office Assistant Posts
ECIL Recruitment 2021 – Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Job Notification 2021: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Junior Artisan, Scientific Assistant-A and Office Assistant purely on fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of 04 (Four) years (subject to project requirement and satisfactory performance of the candidates) to work at Sites/Customer premises (Mysore, Karnataka) for the project requirements of Customer Support Division.
Details of ECIL Junior Artisan Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
- Advt No: Advt. No. 17/2021
- Job Name: Junior Artisan, Scientific Assistant & Office Assistant
- Total Vacancy: 111 Posts
- Job Location: Mysore [Karnataka]
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Walk-in Dates of ECIL Application
- Junior Artisan on Contract: 17/04/2021
- Office Assistant on Contract: 17/04/2021
- Scientific Assistant-A on Contract: 18/04/2021
- Total 111 jobs are mentioned in ECIL Notification
- ‘Scientific Assistant-A on Contract’: Electronics & Com. / Instr: 06
- Electrical: 06
- Mechanical: 06
- Chemical: 06
- Junior Artisan on Contract’: Electronics & Com. / Instr: 18
- Electrical: 30
- Fitter: 20
- Chemical Plant Operator: 18
- Office Assistant on Contract’: 01
- Total: 111
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Recruitment 2021
- Scientific Assistant-A on Contract: (i)For Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation / Electrical / Mechanical disciplines: First class Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Power Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation / Process Instrumentation / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Robotic & Automation Engineering from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education.
- For Chemical discipline: (ii)First Class B.Sc. degree with Chemistry from any recognized Institute / University & should have passed HSC/12th/Intermediate with MPC/PCM background only Or;
- First class 3 yrs. diploma course after SSC or 2 yrs. Diploma course after full time HSC/12th along with First class vocational course of two years from a government approved polytechnic institute in chemical discipline.
- Experience (for both i & ii disciplines): Minimum two years post qualification experience at supervisory level in Operations & Maintenance of sub-stations / 6.6 or 11 kV DG sets / Drives / PLC-SCADA / Electronic / Mechanical / Chemical Process industries. Preference shall be given to the candidates with more relevant experience.
- Junior Artisan on Contract: (i) For Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation / Electrician / Fitter: Should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electrical / Electronics / Power Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation / Process Instrumentation / Mechanical (Fitter / Diesel Mechanic)
- (ii) For Chemical Plant Operator (CPO): Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in HSC/12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. OR Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science / Mathematics along with Trade Certificate of not less than one-year duration in Chemical Plant operation OR Should have passed ITI (AOCP – Attendant Operator Chemical Plant) / NCTVT in Chemical plant operations.
- Experience (for both i & ii disciplines): Minimum two years post qualification experience in the field of Operations & Maintenance of sub-stations / UPS / Battery / DG Sets / Electronic / Mechanical / Chemical Process. Preference shall be given to the candidates with more relevant experience.
- Office Assistant on Contract: Should have passed B.Sc. / B.A. / B.Com. degree from any recognized Institute / University with minimum two years post qualification experience in the field of Office up keeping, Security regulations and handling of manpower entry & exit at the workplace. Preference shall be given to the candidates with more relevant experience.
Reservations and Relaxations
- Reservations & Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/EWS/J&K residents will be as per Govt. directives.
- Relaxation of Marks: 1st Class is relaxed to 2nd Class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC & 10 more years relaxation for PwD category
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates may download the Application Form from our website www.ecil.co.in and should report at 10:00 hrs. at the venue with duly filled in application along with all certificates as mentioned above and recent passport size color photograph (Blue background only). Entire selection process likely to take 2-3 days
- Accordingly, out station candidates may require to make their own arrangements to stay at Mysore.
- The selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit.
- The candidates have to qualify in Written Test & Trade Test and the weightage is 40% & 60% respectively. There shall be no interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared considering the score of both Written Test & Trade Test.
- The candidates have to bring their ID Proof viz. Aadhar, PAN, Voter-ID, Driving License or any of the ID proofs issued by Govt. for attending the Written Test.
- Candidates are requested to carry their own pen/pencil & a writing pad/plank for the Written Test.
- The candidates, who are shortlisted through written test, will only be called for Trade Test, subject to production of all documents at the time of document verification.
- The short-listed candidates for Trade Test will be called for the process of Document Verification. Only after satisfactory verification of documents, the candidates will be permitted to undergo Trade Test. At the time of verification, the following certificates should be produced in original along with a set of self-attested photo copies as appropriate:
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate as proof of Date of Birth;
- Identity proof issued by Govt., like Aadhar, PAN, Driving License, Passport etc.;
- Qualification supporting documents & Service certificates related to the experience;
- Latest caste (OBC/SC/ST) & disability (PwD) certificates;
- The date & time of Trade Test will be communicated at the written test venue by displaying the list of shortlisted candidates. After the necessary verification process, the eligible candidates will be called for a Trade Test which will be held on the same day or on the next day.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website